Subject: EFC address list
From: PREBEN@DGAESO51 <"CVAX::GATEWAY::"@nrao-cvax>
To: dwells@nrao
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 87 15:18:13 EDT

European FITS Committee
                                  Address list
                               September 10, 1987

     Dr. M. Barylak,                      Tel.   : +34-1-401-9661
     IUE Observatory,                     Tex.   :
     ESA-VILSPA,                          EARN   : LX@DDAESA10
     P.O. Box 54065,
     E-28080 Madrid
     Spain.

     Dr. M. Currie,                       Tel.   : +44-
     Starlink, Building R68,              Tex.   :
     Rutherford Appleton Laboratory,      JANET  : [email-masked]
     Chilton, DIDCOT,
     Oxfordshire 0X11 OQX,
     United Kingdom.

     Dr. D.A. Cesarsky,                   Tel.   : +33-
     Institut d'Astrophysique,            Tex.   :
     98 bis, Bd. Arago,                   SPAN   : IAPOBS::DIEGO
     F-75014 Paris,
     France.

     Dr. U. Frisk,                        Tel.   : +31-17198-3612
     European Space Agency, ESTEC,        Tex.   :
     SSD/A                                EARN   : UFRISK@HNOESA10
     Postbus 299                          SPAN   : ESTCS1::UFRISK
     NL-2200 AG Noordwijk,
     The Netherlands.

     Dr. O. Gelenkova,                    Tel.   :
     Special Astrophysical Observatory,   Tex.   :
     Nizhnij Arkhyz,                      E-addr.:
     Stravropolskij, USSR.

     Dr. P. Grosbol,                      Tel.   : +49-89-32006-237
     European Southern Observatory,       Tex.   :
     Karl-Schwarzschild Str. 2,           EARN   : PREBEN@DGAESO51,
     D-8046, Garching bei Munchen,        SPAN   : ESOMC1::PREBEN
     Fer. Rep. of Gernamy.

     Dr. P. Linde,                        Tel.   : +46-46-107294
     Lund Observatory,                    Tex.   :
     Box 43,                              UUCP   : PETER%ASTOL.UUCP
     S-22100 Lund,
     Sweden.

     Dr. P. Kalberla,                     Tel.   : +49-228-733657
     Radioastronomisches Institut,        Tex.   :
     Auf dem Hugel 71,                    PSI    : PSI%45228090071::SYSTEM
     D-5300 Bonn 1,
     Fed. Rep. of Germany.

                                                                Page 2

     Mr. J.R. Munoz,                      Tel.   : +34-1-401-9661
     IUE Observatory,                     Tex.   :
     ESA-VILSPA,                          EARN   : LS@DDAESA10
     P.O. Box 54065,                      SPAN   : ECD1::323VILSPA
     E-28080 Madrid
     Spain.

     Dr. F. Ochsenbein,                   Tel.   : +49-89-32006-346
     European Southern Observatory,       Tex.   :
     Karl-Schwarzschild Str. 2,           EARN   : FRANCIOS@DGAESO51
     D-8046, Garching bei Munchen,        SPAN   : ESOMC1::FRANCOIS
     Fer. Rep. of Gernamy.

     Dr. F. Pasian,                       Tel.   : +39-40-763904
     Osservatorio Astronomico             Tex.   :
       di Trieste,                        EARN   : [email-masked]
     Via G.B. Tiepolo 11,                 PSI    : PSI%02222403259::ADOC
     I-34131 Trieste,
     Italy.

     Dr. E. Raimond,                      Tel.   : +31-5-219-7244
     Netherlands Foundation               Tex.   :
       for Radio Astronomy,               PSI    : PSI%02041521004::EXR
     Postbus 2
     NL-7990 AA Dwingeloo,
     The Netherlands.

     Dr. W. Voges,                        Tel.   :
     Max-Planck-Institut fur              Tex.   :
       Extraterrestische Physik,          EARN   : WHV@DGAIPP1S
     Karl-Schwarzschild Str. 1,           SPAN   : MPE::WHV
     D-8046, Garching bei Munchen,
     Fer. Rep. of Gernamy.