Subject: Re: TIFF to PGM

From: [email-masked] (Marshall G. Flax)
Date: 18 Jun 1994 22:01:42 -0400

In article <[email-masked]>,
Dennis Graham 'InterNaut' <[email-masked]> wrote:
>I am in *DESPERATE* need of a util or code that will allow me to convert
>TIFF files to PGM.  I have PBMPLUS but I am unable to conceive of a direct
>or indirect manner to achieve this...

Courtesy archie:

Host sun.soe.clarkson.edu

    Location: /pub/src/ppm/pgm
           FILE -rwxr-xr-x      24576  Jan 12 1990  tifftopgm
           FILE -rw-r--r--        990  Nov 27 1989  tifftopgm.1
           FILE -rw-r--r--      12431  Nov 27 1989  tifftopgm.c

Host colonsay.dcs.ed.ac.uk

    Location: /export/graphics/misc/ajcd/convert
      DIRECTORY drwxr-xr-x        512  Dec  8 1990  tifftopgm
    Location: /export/graphics/misc/ajcd/convert/tifftopgm/pgm
           FILE -rw-r--r--        990  Dec  8 1990  tifftopgm.1
           FILE -rw-r--r--      12503  Dec  8 1990  tifftopgm.c
    Location: /pub/graphics/misc/ajcd/convert
      DIRECTORY drwxr-xr-x        512  Dec  8 1990  tifftopgm
    Location: /pub/graphics/misc/ajcd/convert/tifftopgm/pgm
           FILE -rw-r--r--        990  Dec  8 1990  tifftopgm.1
           FILE -rw-r--r--      12503  Dec  8 1990  tifftopgm.c

marshall
-- 
[Marshall G. Flax -- 718-256-3482 -- 8776 16th Ave #2, Brooklyn, NY 11214-5802]