Subject: ADS abstract service - now on WWW

From: "Dr. Guenther Eichhorn" <[email-masked]> (by way of [email-masked] (Hans-Martin Adorf))
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 1994 21:44:57 +0100

Hi,

We now have the ADS abstract service available through
Mosaic.  The URL is:
http://adswww.harvard.edu/abs_doc/abstract_service.html

Here is a short announcement about it:

<TITLE>Announcing the ADS Abstract Servcie</TITLE>
The <A HREF="http://adswww.colorado.edu/adswww/adshomepg.html">
Astrophysics Data System</A> (ADS) now has its
<A HREF="http://adswww.harvard.edu/abs_doc/abstract_service.html">
Abstract Service</A> available via WWW.  It provides access to
currently about 160,000 Astronomy and Astrophysics abstracts with a
sophisticated searching system.  Using Lynx, this now also provides
access to this service from character based terminals.  More
information about this service is available in the
<A HREF="http://adswww.harvard.edu/abs_doc/abs_help.html">Abstract
Service Help Pages</A>.<P>

I would appreciate it if you could include this service in
your list.

Thanks,
Guenther