Subject: forwarded message from Vinton G. Cerf

From: dwells (Don Wells)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 94 15:31:43 EST

To anyone who cares about the Internet, Vint Cerf is a *god*. 
I got this today because I am a member of the Internet Society. 
-Don
------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934) -------
From: "Vinton G. Cerf" <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked]
To: internauts:;@isoc.org
Subject: White Pages Service offered/Aldea communications
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 94 10:39:06 -0500

Folks,

I always think twice about sending thing to the Internauts
list but white pages is such a critical need, I thought you
would forgive me this exception.

Vint
- ------- Forwarded Message

From: Susan Estrada <[email-masked]>
Subject: NetPages .. Feel Free to Forward as Appropriate

Aldea Communications wants to help people find each other on the Internet,
so the concept of NetPages(tm) was developed.  NetPages is an Internet
email address directory based on the "phone book" concept with white and
yellow pages.  It will be published twice a year, with the first edition
coming out in March, 1994.  The first edition will be distributed in
hard-copy at UNIFORUM and electronically for downloading on the Internet.  

You may make a white pages listing free of charge.  All information is
optional.  Your listing will be sent to you prior to the compilation of the
directory for verification.  Yellow pages listings are available in the
NetPages for those of you with more information to deliver.  Contact us for
pricing.

If you have any questions or comments, write to [email-masked] or call
1-800-TO ALDEA  (619-943-0101).  All listees will be notified of the
electronic Internet "pickup" spot in March.  

**********************************************************
To add your name to the directory simply return this completed template to
[email-masked].  We need your entry by February 21 to meet the printing
deadline.

Your name:

Your email address:

Business or personal account: 

Company name:

Your title:

City:

State, Country:  

Aldea Communications, Inc.
[email-masked]
1-800-To-Aldea
1-619-943-0101
NetPages (tm) - The Internet Directory

- ------- End of Forwarded Message
------- end -------