Subject: An experiment with forms

From: dwells (Don Wells)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 94 00:22:53 EST

AstroWeb friends,

I have been revising the top-level page of my resouce records list to
reflect all of the new realities. I have not yet released the page
into production. You can look at this prototype at

    http://fits.cv.nrao.edu/www/astroweb/astronomy.html

You will see that I refer to our collaboration by name. I would be
happy to hear comments, criticisms, suggested changes, etc. regarding
this page. I will not release it into production until I sense a
consensus about it.

You will also notice that the page has three buttons to enable users
to enter resource records into our database. Only the first button is
fully operational at the moment. The second button is partially
operational, and is worth a try. You are welcome to enter data into
the form associated with the first button. I have been using it to
enter records into the database. You are all welcome to copy the code
and produce your own variations on the code.

-Don