Subject: [[email-masked]: WWW Server]

From: Bob Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 94 09:31:12 EST

From: [email-masked] (Andrzej Udalski)
Subject: WWW Server
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 1994 13:56:40 +0100 (MET)
Organization: Warsaw University Astronomical Observatory
Address: Al. Ujazdowskie 4, 00-478 Warszawa, POLAND
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Length: 1406      

Dear Sir,

We have recently established a WWW server in our local network. We
would greatly appreciate it if you could add information to your
"Astronomical Internet Resources" under World Wide Web.

I think taht the good title would be: "Warsaw University Astronomical
Observatory". The server contains general information about our
Observatory and the most up-to-date information on the Optical
Gravitational Lensing Experiment (OGLE) -- a long-term, large scale
photometric search for dark matter in our Galaxy using microlensing
phenomena. Information on the side projects conducted parallely to the
main search are also there.

The internet address of our server is www.astrouw.edu.pl. It uses the
default port number (80). URL to the Warsaw University Observatory home
page would be:
"http://www.astrouw.edu.pl/"

URL to the OGLE page is:

"http://www.astrouw.edu.pl/~udalski/ogle.html"

Thank you in advance for your help in this matter

Sincerely yours

Andrzej Udalski  

****************************************************************************
Andrzej  Udalski                    Internet: [email-masked]
Warsaw University Observatory       Bitnet:   [email-masked]
Al. Ujazdowskie 4                   Voice:    48-22-294011 ext 10
00-478 Warszawa, POLAND             FAX:      48-22-294967
****************************************************************************