Subject: WAIS Inc. homepage

From: [email-masked] (Hans-Martin Adorf)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 1994 16:04:25 +0100

The Uniform Resource Locator for this document is:
http://server.wais.com/

<IMG SRC=/icons/waislogo3.gif><P><TITLE>This is the new
<strong>WAIS</strong> home page</TITLE>

  This is of course, under contruction.  If you have any ideas on what
should go in the <strong>WAIS home page</strong>, send mail to <strong>
[email-masked]</strong>.<P>

For access to the directory of servers WAISGATE (WAIS &lt;--&gt; WEB)
gateway, click <A
HREF="http://wais.com/directory-of-servers.html">here</A>.<P>

For access to the <strong>WAIS</strong> bibliography, click <A
HREF="http://wais.com/bibliography.html">here</A>.<P>

For access to our public ftp site, click <A
HREF="ftp://wais.com/pub">here</A>.<P>

For access to our public gopher site, click <A
HREF="gopher://wais.com/">here</A>.<P>

<ADDRESS>
Dan Aronson ([email-masked]) / Information Services / WAIS Incorporated
</ADDRESS>