Subject: AstroWeb advertising

From: Andre HECK <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 94 11:07:48 +0100

I fully support the idea of advertising AstroWeb as soon as possible
by papers (there could be one in the CDS Bulletin too - strict deadline:
May 15) or communications.

I suggest we include Fionn Murtagh as member of the group.   

Cheers,
Andre.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prof. Andre HECK          -+-  *    Phone (direct)     +33-88.35.82.22
Observatoire Astronomique    *      Phone (Secretary)  +33-88.35.82.18
11, rue de l'Universite   -+-   *   Fax (direct)       +33-88.49.12.55
F-67000 Strasbourg      *    -+-    Fax (Secretary)    +33-88.25.01.60
France               -+-   *    *   Telex              890506 starobs f
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mosaic homepage URL:     http://cdsweb.u-strasbg.fr/~heck
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: dwells (Don Wells)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 94 07:11:12 EST

> May 15) or communications.

I agree. Articles for the newsletters of our respective institutions
are appropriate. I will be delighted to edit whatever text you produce
and submit the result to the NRAO Newsletter for its next issue. I
will also be delighted to add URLs for the text(s) to my pages.

 > I suggest we include Fionn Murtagh as member of the group.   

DONE. Fionn added to fitsbits.dis list.

-Don

PS-- I almost finished translating Anton's list last night.