Subject: Interpedia - from Jeff Foust

From: [email-masked] (Hans-Martin Adorf)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 1994 11:41:52 +0100

Interpedia Status Report
1994 March 6
========================

- Discussion among members of the Interpedia Coordinating Committee (ICC)
  continued this week on establishing a decision-making structure similar
  to the RFD/CFV process used in creating Usenet newsgroups.  Several
  revisions, mostly minor, were made this week.

- The number and kinds of documents that will form the basis for the Interpedia
  were considered this week.  These documents include an official charter for
  the ICC, a mission statement, a list of goals and requirements, a plan for
  achieving these goals, and a timeline.  Discussion on this will likely 
  continue through this week.

- Jared Rhine established a World Wide Web (WWW) site for Interpedia 
  information, including the Interpedia FAQ.  The URL for this site is:
        http://www.hmc.edu/www/interpedia/

For more information on the Interpedia, feel free to subscribe to the
main Interpedia mailing list or any special topic mailing list (subscription
information available in the FAQ) or contact Jeff Foust <[email-masked]> for
information on joining the Interpedia Coordinating Committee.

-- 
Jeff Foust
EAPS Dept., MIT       |  "We'll really know the world is coming to an end
[email-masked]   |   when the Cubs and the Red Sox meet in the Series."
[email-masked]        |         -- Ken Brady, in rec.sport.baseball