Subject: IDL Info on World Wide Web

From: Keith R. Crosley <[email-masked]> (by way of [email-masked] (Hans-Martin Adorf))
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 1994 17:30:38 +0100

Dear Colleague:

You may be interested to know about a new source for 
information about IDL on the internet.  Research Systems now has
a number of hypertext pages containing information about IDL 
on the World Wide Web.  

These pages can be accessed through Mosaic, or other Web browsers,
at the following URL: 

http://sslab.colorado.edu:2222/projects/IDL/idl_ssl_home.html

They include technical information about IDL, pricing and distributor
information, a gallery of images that you can download, and links to
the IDL ftp site.

The pages are part of an ongoing project at the NASA Software Support
Laboratory that is compiling information about a number of scientific
visualization products.

I welcome your comments and suggestions about the IDL Web pages 
at the email address shown below.

Sincerely,
Keith R. Crosley

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Keith R. Crosley  
Director, Technical Communication

Email: [email-masked]

Research Systems, Inc.
2995 Wilderness Place
Boulder, CO  80301
----------------------------------------------------------------------