Subject: meterological information on the Internet

From: [email-masked] (Hans-Martin Adorf)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 1994 09:59:47 +0100

Archive-Name:
auto/sci.geo.meteorology/New-WWW-Server-at-the-FU-Berlin-Meteorology

ANNOUNCEMENT

The Department of Meteorology at the Free University of Berlin is proud
to announce its WWW server. We offer an index of sources for meteorological
data on the Internet sorted by continent, manner of data and server-type.

In addition we provide weather observations from Berlin and Meteosat pictures
received from the University of Nottingham. For users from the FU Berlin
we also offer latest radar images. 

Other documents contain information about the met-stud mailing list and 
we have links to other servers which have interesting documents available.

The entry point is
  http://www.met.fu-berlin.de/
We have an page in English at
  http://www.met.fu-berlin.de/english/

Comments, suggestions and corrections should be sent to 
  [email-masked]

                                      Axel Fraedrich, Dennis Schulze
                                      [email-masked]
--
Dennis Schulze                    Email: [email-masked]
Institut fuer Meterologie   Hamrun is a town on Malta - very pleasant
FU Berlin                           place on the 2nd Sunday of August 
                      #include <std.disclaimer>