Subject: XXIInd General Assembly of the IAU

From: Sake Hogeveen <[email-masked]> (by way of [email-masked] (Hans-Martin Adorf))
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 1994 15:33:31 +0100

Dear Hans-Martin,

The Local Organzing Committee has started a W3 server for the XXIInd
General Assembly of the International Astronomical Union from 15-27
August 1994 in The Hague, The Netherlands.

We would appreciate it very much if you would be so kind as to
make the following reference in an obvious place in your W3 server:

<A HREF="http://iauwww.fys.ruu.nl:8888/iau.html">The XXIInd General
 Assembly of the International Astronomical Union.</A>

The alias `iauwww' was created only today, so it may take 24 hours
before the server is accessible from your site. However, you can have
a preview through URL: http://ruunb6.fys.ruu.nl:8888/iau.html. Please
make no reference to the latter URL, as we may have to move the server
to another machine in the coming months.

-- 
 Sake J. Hogeveen,
 Astronomical Institute, Utrecht University, Princetonplein 5,
 P.O. Box 80000, NL-3508 TA Utrecht, The Netherlands.
 Telephone: +31 (0)30 535227/5200, Fax: +31 (0)30 535201,
 E-mail: [email-masked].