Subject: NWU Home Page

From: [email-masked] ([email-masked])
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 94 13:46:07 EDT

Message entered by: Robert Lentz @ rossi.astro.nwu.edu [129.105.49.19]

Greetings,
	I would prefer if the label would be
"Northwestern University, Astronomy Division", and the
correct URL is <http://www.astro.nwu.edu/home.html">
And following is the announcement which should go out
shortly which you should be able to use as a description.

Thank you,Contents include information on
<a href="http://www.astro.nwu.edu/astro/undergrad/intro.html">undergraduate 
studies</a> and <a href="http://www.astro.nwu.edu/astro/grad/intro.html">
graduate studies</a>,
<a href="http://www.astro.nwu.edu/astro/who.html">who</a> we are,
<a href="http://www.astro.nwu.edu/astro/what.html">what</a> we do, and our
<a href="http://www.astro.nwu.edu/astro/osse/bursts/index.html">gallery of
gamma-ray bursts</a> as observed by the Oriented Scintillation Spectrometer
Experiment (<a href="http://enemy.gsfc.nasa.gov/cossc/OSSE-desc.html">OSSE</a>)
on board the Compton Gamma-Ray Observatory
(<a href="http://enemy.gsfc.nasa.gov/cossc/cossc.html">CGRO</a>).

-Robert Lentz

---

From: [email-masked] (Robert Lentz)
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 1994 12:48:17 -0500 (CDT)

> (<a href="http://enemy.gsfc.nasa.gov/cossc/cossc.html">CGRO</a>).

Of course the "Thank you" was part of my closing and not the description.
I still have trouble with Mosaic's Motif pasting behavior.

Thanks,
-Robert