Subject: GLOBAL ON-LINE DIRECTORY SERVICES

From: [email-masked] (Hans-Martin Adorf)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 1994 17:43:56 +0100

GLOBAL ON-LINE DIRECTORY SERVICES

URL: http://www.cityscape.co.uk/

CityScape Internet Services are happy to announce the launch of their new
WWW server, Global Online.

Global Online offers three new services:

1) The Global Online Directory

        The Online directory is an attempt to produce the most complete
and up to date yellow pages for the Web and beyond. We hope to achieve
this by offering WWW pages to anyone on the net, completely interactively.
To create your page, use the simple forms interface and your page and
database entry will be created instantly. Use the simple search engine to
find the resources or organisation you require.

        For this to work, we need as many submissions as possible -
please tell us about your company, organisation or yourself. If you have
a presence on the Internet or services to offer to the Internet, we want
to know about you. Please support this service.

2) The Global Online News Service

        The most up to date news on the Web and the Internet. Again, just
fill in a simple form and your news will automatically be entered. Use
this service for informing the Web of new services, pages, or whatever
you think maybe of interest.

3) The Global Online Magazine

        This will be the front end to the CityScape IP-GOLD service, a UK
internet service that uses the Web as its browser. Currently a guide to
the Internet, its services and the Global Online Directory, we soon hope
to include real online magazines and publications. If you are interest in
working with CityScape on this, please mail us at [email-masked]

Thank you.

CityScape Internet Services Ltd
59 Wycliffe Rd
Cambridge
England
CB! 3JE

Tel: (0223) 566950

Mail: [email-masked] for more information on our products

--
 __          ___          EMail:   [email-masked]
/            |_           Tel:     (UK) 0223 566950
\__ ityscape |__Mail
                          Tony Jewell

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hans-Martin Adorf                                        Tel: +49-89-32006-261
ST-ECF/ESO                                               Fax: +49-89-32006-480
Karl-Schwarzschild-Str. 2
D-85748 Garching b. Muenchen                             E-mail: [email-masked]
F.R. Germany                     WWW: http://ecf.hq.eso.org/staff/hmadorf.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--