Subject: CERN conf. at end of May

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 94 20:19:01 +0200

Following just received... 

--Fionn

From: Oscar Nierstrasz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Your WWW 94 contribution

Dear Colleague,
I regret to inform you that your submitted paper contribution
to the First International World Wide Web Conference, entitled:
	"AstroWeb: Astronomical Resources on the Internet"
	by B. Jackson, D. Wells, A. Koekemoer, A. Heck, H.-M. Adorf, F. Murtagh
has not been accepted for presentation during the conference.
The response to the call for contributions was overwhelming (over 100
submissions) and the selection process was quite difficult as a result.
Although we have tried to accommodate as many presentations as possible
(around 50), we have had to make a selection of papers that we felt
would be best presented in one of the main tracks.

Of the papers not selected for presentation (i.e., including yours), a
large number seemed appropriate for presentation in a workshop
focussing on more specialized topics.  If you think this may be an
appropriate forum for you to present your work (or just a good way to
meet others working on related subjects), we *strongly* encourage you
to join (or propose) a workshop.

Details on the current status of the workshops can be found at:
http://cui_www.unige.ch/WWW94/Workshops/workshop.CFP.html

I would like to thank you sincerely for having submitted a paper to WWW 94,
and hope that you will be attending the conference in some capacity.

Oscar Nierstrasz
WWW 94 Programme Chair