Subject: Change at NRAO

From: dwells (Don Wells)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 94 16:32:55 EDT

Dear AstroWeb friends,

My pages at http://fits.cv.nrao.edu/www/astronomy.html have changed.
They are now computed from the STScI database (875 records).
It follows that file ftp://fits.cv.nrao.edu/fits/www/yp_master.html is
now a version of the STScI database.

I fetch the STScI database with a command like this

    lynx -source http://lor.stsci.edu/astroweb/newmaster.html >mycopy.html

The Lynx executable I am using is:
Lynx Version 2.3 BETA
(c)1994 University of Kansas
<[email-masked]>

I have tried Bob's form for making changes. I introduced two changes
to the STScI database, then did a new download and computed new
pages. My command for doing this is 'make get_master install'.
Once I am confident that this is working reliably, I expect to add
this command to my daily crontab daemon.

I will be away on a trip for the next 4 days; I expect to be read my
Email again on the evening of Sunday 03 July.

Regards,
Don