Subject: Did I get everyone's name and institution right?

From: Bob Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 94 11:31:10 EDT

\title{ Astroweb - Internet Resources for Astronomers }
\author{ Robert E. Jackson }
\affil{ Computer Sciences Corporation, Space Telescope Science Institute}
\author{ Hans-Martin Adorf }
\affil{ Space Telescope - European Coordinating Facility }
\author{ Daniel Egret }
\affil{ Strasbourg Astronomical Data Center }
\author{ Andre Heck }
\affil{Strasbourg Astronomical Observatory}
\author{ Anton Koekemoer }
\affil{ Mount Stromlo and Siding Spring Observatories }
\author{ Fionn Murtagh } 
\affil{ Space Telescope - European Coordinating Facility }
\author{ Don Wells }
\affil{ National Radio Astronomy Observatory }

\begin{abstract}
AstroWeb is a WWW interface to a collection of Internet
accessible resources aimed at the astronomical community.
The goal of AstroWeb is to be the most complete, up to date, 
and useful listing of astronomical resources available anywhere.

It consolidates the separate resource listings previously
maintained by the consortium members in the United States (STScI and NRAO),
France (CDS), Germany (STECF), and Australia (MSSSO).  
The collection currently contains a total of 886 
World Wide Web, Gopher, Wide Area Information System,
Telnet, and Anonymous FTP resources and it is still growing.

AstroWeb provides the additional value-added services: 
	Categorization of each resource; 
	Descriptive paragraphs for some resources;
	Searchable index of all resource information;
	3x daily search for 'dead' or 'unreliable' resources;