Subject: Duplicate Entry to be Eliminated from Database

From: [email-masked] (Mauro Messerotti)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 94 12:10:23 +0200

Dear Sirs,
I am not sure I used the mailing facility in the correct way. Therefore I
send you this further message. Yesterday (July 6) I enetered two times
the information for the Italian Solar Physics Community Server. The first
one should be eliminated and the SECOND ONE RETAINED, i.e., it should 
appear only "THE STAR ISPCS", which is the correct one.
I thank you in advance for consideration and I remain

				Yours sincerely
				Mauro Messerotti

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Mauro MESSEROTTI		Telephone  +39-40-3199-223 (office)	   
Astronomical Observatory	Telephone  +39-40-3199-111 (operator)	   
Via G.B. Tiepolo, 11		TELEFAX    +39-40-309418		   
34131 TRIESTE (Italy)           TELEX      461137 OAT I			  
===========================	E-MAIL					   
"THE SUN IS WORTH STUDYING"	38439::MESSEROTTI		(DECNET)   
	 --			[email-masked]	(INTERNET) 
	          M. M.		[email-masked]	(INTERNET) 
===========================	[email-masked]	(SOLARMAIL)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------