Subject: WWW server in India

From: [email-masked] (Anita M. Kane)
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 94 14:42:04+050

The officially mandated server of our Centre - The Inter-University Centre for
Astronomy & Astrophysics, Pune, India - is operational for the last 2 - weeks
I would greately appreciate if it is put in the list of Astronomy departments
in your www server. The html announcement of our server is included below -

The <a href="http://iucaa.iucaa.ernet.in/wecome.html">Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics</a>
(IUCAA) home page. Among other things, it contains information about its
research programme, faculty, graduate programme and facilities which include an
Astronomical Data Centre.

===============================================================================
Anita Kane
Systems Manager
Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics
Post Bag 4                                          FAX    91-212-335760
Ganeshkhind, PUNE 411007                            e-mail [email-masked]
I N D I A                                           Phone  91-212-336415/16/17
===============================================================================

---

From: Bob Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 94 16:19:11 EDT

I have added

The <a href="http://iucaa.iucaa.ernet.in/">Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics</a>
(IUCAA) home page. 

to the AstroWeb database.

Thanks for the information.

		Bob