Subject: http://enemy.gsfc.nasa.gov/htmltest/rjn.html

From: dwells (Don Wells)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 94 18:28:56 EDT

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934) -------
From: "Home Page URL: http://enemy.gsfc.nasa.gov/htmltest/rjn.html" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: AstroWeb listing
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 1994 16:19:17 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Donald Wells,

I believe that you are in charge of the HTML Version of AstroWeb Database
on WWW.  How could I go about getting my own home page listed on this WWW
database?  I am an assistant research professor at George Mason University
but I spend most of my time working at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. I
am a member of the AAS and the IAU. My home page has the URL of
http://enemy.gsfc.nasa.gov/htmltest/rjn.html . 

One might include the following html text to cover me:

<DT>
<A HREF="http://enemy.gsfc.nasa.gov/htmltest/rjn.html">
NEMIROFF Robert 
</A>
<!-- CATEGORY personal -->
( GMU and GSFC )
</DT>

I thank you for your consideration.

- - Robert Nemiroff
------- end -------