Subject: Correction to Georgia State University web entry

From: [email-masked] ([email-masked])
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 94 19:28:28 EDT

Message entered by: Don Barry @ hujer.chara.gsu.edu [131.96.5.29]

Dear Database Coordinator,
   The "Astronomical Society of the Atlantic", an amateur
astronomy organization, is no longer affiliated with our 
astronomy group, and we no longer provide a web page of their
functions.  Please remove their descriptor from our entry.

    We now provide an Earth Satellite Ephemeris service
via the web, accessible through a simple form mechanism
to generate predictions of brighter earth satellite visibility
for educational and illustrative purposes.  The URL is
   http://chara.gsu.edu/sat.html

   Cheers,
     Don Barry  ([email-masked])
      Georgia State University Astronomy

---

From: Bob Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 94 16:43:13 EDT

Thanks for the update.
I have deleted 
   The "Astronomical Society of the Atlantic"

and added

		Bob