Subject: New WWW-Server

From: Boris Gaensicke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 13:06:53 +0100 (MET)

Gentlemen, 

we recently started our own WWW server, providing information about
our department (research activities, preprints, the history of the
institute...). Could you please insert a link to our homepage at a
appropriate place in the astronomical WWW resource list? 

Thank's a lot,

             Boris Gaensicke

URL: http://www.uni-sw.gwdg.de/
Mail: [email-masked]

Address of the observatory:
Universitaets-Sternwarte Goettingen
Geismarlandstr. 11
37083 Goettingen
Germany

Fax: 49-(0)551-395043
Phone: 49-(0)551-395053 / 395042

---

From: [email-masked] (Hans-Martin Adorf)
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 14:14:57 +0100

>Phone: 49-(0)551-395053 / 395042

Done.

Hans-Martin Adorf

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hans-Martin Adorf                                        Tel: +49-89-32006-261
ST-ECF/ESO                                               Fax: +49-89-32006-480
Karl-Schwarzschild-Str. 2
D-85748 Garching b. Muenchen                             E-mail: [email-masked]
F.R. Germany                     WWW: http://ecf.hq.eso.org/staff/hmadorf.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--