Subject: AstroWeb bibliography

From: [email-masked] (Hans-Martin Adorf)
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 08:52:27 +0100

Dear friends,

here is my collection of references so far:

Jackson, R., Wells, D., Adorf, H.-M., Egret, D., Heck, A., Koekemoer, A.,
Murtagh, F.: 1994, "The AstroWeb Database", Bull. CDS 45, 21-25.

Jackson, R., Wells, D., Adorf, H.-M., Egret, D., Heck, A., Koekemoer, A.,
Murtagh, F.: 1995, "AstroWeb - A database of links to astronomy resources -
Announcement of a database", Astron. Astrophys. Suppl.

Jackson, R.E., Adorf, H.-M., Egret, D., Heck, A., Koekemoer, A., Murtagh,
F., Wells, D.: 1995, "AstroWeb - Internet resources for astronomers", in:
Proc. Astronomical Data Analysis Software and Systems (ADASS) '94,
Baltimore, MD, D. Shaw, H. Payne, and J. Hayes (eds.), Astronomical Society
of the Pacific.

Adorf, H.-M.: 1994, "AstroWeb - a database of astronomical Internet
resources", ST-ECF Newsl. 22.

Questions:

1. Are the above entries correct? Will the AAS paper appear still in 1994?
2. Are there entries missing?
3. Do we always publish in all our names, in which case the author list of
the ST-ECF announcement needs to be modified

Thanks
Hans-Martin