Subject: Update to APS Catalog ...

From: [email-masked] ([email-masked])
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 94 14:52:03 EST

Message entered by: Chris Cornuelle @ isis.spa.umn.edu [128.101.214.15]

Hi.

The appended text is an update to our entry in 
astroweb/adcrf.html, so please replace the 
current entry "APS Catalog of POSS I - ..." with
this.  The entry html is unchanged. 

Thanks,
Chris

APS Catalog of POSS I - (Univ. Minnesota )

This resource is the on-line catalog of image parameters
computed from scanned first-epoch Palomar Sky Survey plates.
The Automated Plate Scanner has operated on all plates with
|b| > 20 degrees, and these are currently being processed
into databases and publicly released.  Access is via NASA's 
ADS or through the APS home page.  Cataloged image parameters
include calibrated RA and Dec, calibrated magnitudes and
colors, image classification (star or galaxy) and confidence
level, size and shape parameters, and others.