Subject: Adding record to AstroWeb

From: [email-masked] (George Musser)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 94 12:06:02 PST

I'm driving myself batty trying to add a record to AstroWeb.  I  
typed in the whole description before I found there is no button
to click on to submit it!  (I am using Lynx.)

In any case, here are the records:

Astronomical Society of the Pacific (ASP)
http://maxwell.stars.sfsu/asp/asp.html
society

The Astronomical Society of the Pacific is the largest general
astronomy society in the world, including professional astronomers,
amateur astronomers, educators, and interested laypeople.  The ASP's
web pages include text of the teachers' newsletter, The Universe in
the Classroom.

MUSSER, George (ASP)
http://astrosun.tn.cornell.edu/students/musser/musser.html

Thanks very much for your help.

George
-- 
George Musser                           Editor, Mercury magazine 
Astronomical Society of the Pacific     [email-masked]
390 Ashton Avenue                       415-337-1100 (o) 
San Francisco, CA 94112                 415-337-5205 (fax)