Subject: MISTAKE...

From: (Sergio Paoli) <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 95 16:59:42 SAT

> 
> <A HREF="http://fits.cv.nrao.edu/www/astroweb.html">The AstroWeb Consortium</A>
> has been revised to include WWW-VL (La Plata). Other changes were also
> made in this page, which is referenced in most (all?) AstroWeb pages. Comments?
> 

     Don, 
         In this page there are a problem with the address of Daniel Egret.

                                                           Sergio   ;-)

--
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Sergio A. Paoli                         :  Paseo del Bosque s/n        :
: Department of Spectroscopy              :  (1900) La Plata             :
: Astronomical Observatory                :  Argentina                   :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Phones   +54 21 21-7308                                                :
:          +54 21  3-8810                                                :
: Fax      +54 21 21-1761                                                :
: e-mail:  [email-masked]                              : 
: WWW:     http://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/spaoli/sergio-home.html         :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+

---

From: [email-masked] (Don Wells)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 95 15:03:02 EST

Thanks. I have fixed it. I thought I had tested all of the URLs! -Don