Subject: HI...

From: (Sergio Paoli) <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 95 15:22:40 SAT

Hi,
     This mail is only by to say:
     
     I'm listen...
     
     Don, thanks for your welcome!
     
     If you want know more about me, take a look in my personal page.
     (the URL is in my signature...)
     
     Oh, one thing more, in my opinion the proposal (version 2.1) is OK.
     And, of course, I will need your help!
     
     Cheers,

                                               Sergio   ;-)

--
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Sergio A. Paoli                         :  Paseo del Bosque s/n        :
: Department of Spectroscopy              :  (1900) La Plata             :
: Astronomical Observatory                :  Argentina                   :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Phones   +54 21 21-7308                                                :
:          +54 21  3-8810                                                :
: Fax      +54 21 21-1761                                                :
: e-mail:  [email-masked]                              : 
: WWW:     http://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/spaoli/sergio-home.html         :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+