Subject: Re: Merging proposal, version 2.1 (final?)

From: (Sergio Paoli) <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 95 16:27:48 SAT

> 
> Dear AstroWeb friends,
> 
> Jose Daniel Ponz writes:
>  > 7. The AstroWeb pages will mention that CERN-VL (La Plata) is part of the
>  >    Consortium..
> 
> <A HREF="http://fits.cv.nrao.edu/www/astroweb.html">The AstroWeb Consortium</A>
> has been revised to include WWW-VL (La Plata). Other changes were also
> made in this page, which is referenced in most (all?) AstroWeb pages. Comments?

    Hi,
       Respect to the subjet "Work is in progress...", I'll take one week 
       of vacations begining tomorrow, and the people in CERN are in holidays 
       too. Then, in the next week, I'll make the changes in my pages at 
       CERN... (I'll need your help, Daniel   ;-)
    
> 
>  >    - New categories are defined if required (for instance, MAILING LISTS
>  >      are not available under AstroWeb). 
> 
> I recommend that Bob add code "mailing_list" to the set of legal categories.
> 
> -Don
> 

       In my page Mailing lists are all the resources about astronomy
       mailing lists wich I founded. There are one list about history of
       astronomy (the name is H-ASTRO) but I not know more about this...

                                            Sergio   ;-)

P.S.: Don, you are looked today my personal page, wich is your opinion?
      
--
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Sergio A. Paoli                         :  Paseo del Bosque s/n        :
: Department of Spectroscopy              :  (1900) La Plata             :
: Astronomical Observatory                :  Argentina                   :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Phones   +54 21 21-7308                                                :
:          +54 21  3-8810                                                :
: Fax      +54 21 21-1761                                                :
: e-mail:  [email-masked]                              : 
: WWW:     http://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/spaoli/sergio-home.html         :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+

---

From: (Sergio Paoli) <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 95 16:29:47 SAT

> 
> I have added
> 
> 	mailing_list
> 
> to the legal categorys in astrowebedit.
> 
> It is only a primary category and not a secondary category.
> Is this OK?
> 
> 		Bob
> 

    Hi Bob,
           In my opinoin is OK,

                                                  Sergio   ;-)