Subject: Addition to AstroWeb Database

From: Steve Sembay <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 18:21:12 +0000 (GMT)

Please add the following entry into the AstroWeb database on WWW resources.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: 	
Leicester Database and Archive Service (LEDAS)

url:   	
http://ledas-www.star.le.ac.uk

Text:  	
The Leicester Database and Archive Service (LEDAS) is located in the 
Department of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Leicester, UK. LEDAS 
provides an on-line astronomical database service, access to archive 
data from high-energy astrophysics satellite missions, such as EXOSAT, 
Ginga and ROSAT, and scientific support for guest observers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards
Steve Sembay

=============================================================================
Dr. Steven Sembay
Dept. of Physics and Astronomy, Leicester University, Leicester LE1 7RH, U.K.
Tel: +44 (0)116 252 3507, Fax: +44 (0)116 252 3311
=============================================================================

---

From: Bob Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 95 12:14:23 EST

Added LEDAS to AstroWeb.

		Bob