Subject: Re: try again

From: [email-masked] (Hans-Martin Adorf)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 17:18:00 +0100

Dear Michiel Kolman,

via Bob Jackson, STScI, I received your message about your request of an
online version of the AstroWeb article published in the A&A Supplement.
While I am not aware of an online version of that particular article I
should like to bring to your attention that a similar article on AstroWeb
has appeared in the most recent issue of the ST-ECF Newsletter, which has
been made available on the WWW. It's URL is
http://ecf.hq.eso.org/stecf-nl-22/astroweb/astroweb.html

I hope that this article will serve your needs.

Sincerely
Hans-Martin Adorf

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hans-Martin Adorf                                        Tel: +49-89-32006-261
ST-ECF/ESO                                               Fax: +49-89-32006-480
Karl-Schwarzschild-Str. 2
D-85748 Garching b. Muenchen                             E-mail: [email-masked]
F.R. Germany                     WWW: http://ecf.hq.eso.org/staff/hmadorf.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--