Subject: Copyrigth/Funding in the WWW-VL...

From: [email-masked] (Sergio Paoli)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 95 8:18:55 SAT

Hi,
      This e-mail is only per inform you about the discussion respect 
      Copyrigth and Funding in the WWW-Virtual Library.
      The discussion begin with one mail in the list which join all the
      maintainers (similarly to AstroWeb list...) from the Museum's maintainer.
      "I am seeking funding for this set of pages, since I currently maintain
      them on a voluntary basis. Is any central WWW Virtual Library funding
      planned? I think it would be worth trying to obtain US / EU / other
      international funding for the Virtual Library and distributing this to
      WWW VL sites in some way. Would this be possible? Comments and
      discussion welcome!"
      Now, there are an interesting discussion about this topic in the list.
      I've set up a WWW page with the mails from the list in URL:
      
      http://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/~spaoli/www-vlib/index.html
      
      Please take a look of this messages and give your opinions.
      This is a very important topic, and I need opinions from the AstroWeb 
      people, because my pages are generated from from the AstroWen Database
      and not only from my personal work...
      Please reply,
      
                                            Sergio   ;-)

--
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Sergio A. Paoli                         :  Paseo del Bosque s/n        :
: Department of Spectroscopy              :  (1900) La Plata             :
: Astronomical Observatory                :  Argentina                   :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Phones   +54 21 21-7308                                                :
:          +54 21  3-8810                                                :
: Fax      +54 21 21-1761                                                :
: e-mail:  [email-masked]                              : 
: WWW:     http://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/~spaoli/                        :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+