Subject: Astro-2 LIVE on WWW

From: Bo Frese Rasmussen <[email-masked]> (by way of [email-masked] (Hans-Martin Adorf))
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 10:41:32 +0100

T-Minus 0 Days 21 Hours 53 Minutes and Counting!!

-------------------
Explore the Universe with NASA's Astro-2  ( http://astro-2.msfc.nasa.gov/ )

Astro-2 is a high-tech observatory flying for 16 days in the
payload bay of the Space Shuttle Endeavour during the STS-67
mission. The Astro-2 instruments allow astronomers to view
stars, galaxies, planets and quasars in ultraviolet light, which is
invisible to our eye. Astronomers from around the country and the
world expect to make many new discoveries about the cosmos
during the Astro-2 mission.

These WWW pages will allow you to learn more about the
Astro-2 experiments, share in the discoveries made by
astronomers, and, for the first time, participate in a Shuttle mission
AS IT'S HAPPENING !
-------------------

             \\\\\//            Cheers
             |     |              Bo
             (.) (.)
==========oOO==(_)==OOo=====================================================
Bo Frese Rasmussen                                 E-Mail: [email-masked]
ESO - EUROPEAN SOUTHERN OBSERVATORY                Phone : +49 89 320 06 365
Space Telescope - European Coordinating Facility   Fax   : +49 89 320 06 480
             ___
============(   )-___=======================================================
             \ ( (   )
              \_) ) /             URL: http://arch-http.hq.eso.org/bfrasmus/
                 (_/