Subject: Re: WWW entry

From: dwells (Don Wells)
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 95 12:06:58 EST

"LCD" == Library Cummins Diamond <[email-masked]> writes:

LCD> ..now I see the problem..
LCD> "I have just entered a record to the ASTROWEB server..
LCD> When one is finished inputting, it is not clear how to send the
LCD> data- there is no menu item for that.."
LCD> Now.. I see that one has to click on "review the record"..
LCD> ..that menu description should be changed to "review and send"..

I agree, and I have made the change to the HTML form.  Thanks for your
help. Your records are in the "incoming" page, and I will get to them
"real soon now".

Regards,
Don
-- 
  Donald C. Wells         Associate Scientist         [email-masked]
                    http://fits.cv.nrao.edu/~dwells
  National Radio Astronomy Observatory                +1-804-296-0277
  520 Edgemont Road,   Charlottesville, Virginia       22903-2475 USA