Subject: Mike Boschat's Astronomy Page

From: dwells (Don Wells)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 95 10:47:20 EDT

I am surprised by the number of URLs at

    http://www.atm.dal.ca/~andromed/

My first quick impression is that there are some URLs here that I
probably haven't seen before. I am especially surprised by the quality
of the page because I had previously presumed that Boschat is an
amateur. Now I wonder if he has professional training.  I append his
announcement message which appeared in sci.astro yesterday. -Don

    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Newsgroups: sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
From: [email-masked] (Michael Boschat)
Subject: An Astronomy home page of interest
Nntp-Posting-Host: hail.atm.dal.ca
Organization: Atmospheric Sciences, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, Canada
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL2]
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 23:17:00 GMT

 Hello;

 I have collected as many astronomy related sites as possible, and put
in a weather WWW site.
 I hope it will be of interest to you the observer or the curious.
I welcome any comments on my page.
If you use Mosaic, Lynx, or Netscape you can access it by typing;

 http://www.atm.dal.ca/~andromed/

enjoy.
                                                  Mike Boschat
                                     -----------------------------------
                                   JOHN F. KENNEDY ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY
                                     -----------------------------------