Subject: The new version of the CERN pages...

From: [email-masked] (Sergio Paoli)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 95 16:56:23 SAT

Hi!
       My new version of the WWW-VL Astronomy at CERN are running now,
       with the AstroWeb version!
       (http://info.cern.ch/hypertext/DataSources/bySubject/astro/astro.html)
       This pages are updated in a daily base...
       Please visit my page and give me your opinions (and set up the 
       appropriate links in your pages.
       Cheers,
       
                                          Sergio   ;-)
                                          
--
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Sergio A. Paoli                         :  Paseo del Bosque s/n        :
: Department of Spectroscopy              :  (1900) La Plata             :
: Astronomical Observatory                :  Argentina                   :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Phones   +54 21 21-7308                                                :
:          +54 21  3-8810                                                :
: Fax      +54 21 21-1761                                                :
: e-mail:  [email-masked]                              : 
: WWW:     http://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/~spaoli/                        :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+

---

From: [email-masked] (Don Wells)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 95 16:40:34 EDT

"SP" == Sergio Paoli <[email-masked]> writes:
SP>        My new version of the WWW-VL Astronomy at CERN are running now,
SP>        (http://info.cern.ch/hypertext/DataSources/bySubject/astro/astro.html)
SP>        This pages are updated in a daily base...

This is _excellent_ news, Sergio!  I have revised "The AstroWeb
Consortium" <http://fits.cv.nrao.edu/www/astroweb.html>.

Perhaps it would be appropriate for the Consortium to post a message
to the Net three days from now, on April 6th, the anniversary of the
original announcement, in which we would announce the addition of
VILSPA and WWW-VL(LaPlata) to the Consortium.

-Don

---

From: [email-masked] (Sergio Paoli)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 95 19:04:13 SAT

> Consortium" <http://fits.cv.nrao.edu/www/astroweb.html>.

         Thanks, Don!
    
> VILSPA and WWW-VL(LaPlata) to the Consortium.

       Nice idea, but which is the most easy way for the announce?
       
                                            Sergio   ;-)