Subject: Re: Starting the merge

From: [email-masked] (anton koekemoer)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 10:20:59 +1000

Bob, -
I've just finished going through Sergio's contributions to the following
categories:
            observatories.html (section: Optical) 
            departments-and-groups-asia.html      
            departments-and-groups-australia.html        

and am sending you the list after this email (in AstrowebEdit format).

To the rest of the group -

Don wrote:
> Perhaps it would be appropriate for the Consortium to post a message
> to the Net three days from now, on April 6th, the anniversary of the
> original announcement, in which we would announce the addition of
> VILSPA and WWW-VL(LaPlata) to the Consortium.

definitely- the first anniversary of our original announcement of Astroweb is
something worth mentioning on the net.

						cheers,
						 - anton.