Subject: New URLs to be added in AstroWeb

From: Jose Daniel Ponz VILSPA/VCS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 20:18:11 +0300 (CET-DST)

Hi Bob,

   The following six e-mails (to you only) contain the new URLs for the areas:
 1.  Depts in South America
 2.  High energy observatories and experiments
 3.  Depts in Europe
 4.  Additional indexes and lists
 5.  Solar observatories
 6.  Space observatories
 
   Files are in astrowebedit format and I have used your conversion 
procedures to check the layout of the files. In total there are 99
new URLs. Please, note the following:

 - I have added a new keyword: 'high_energy' to mean Xray, Gamma rays, 
   neutrino observatories...    
 - Some of the resources have been grouped into one main entry with
   several URLs given in the description. This was used in concrete with
   the following entries
    - ESA Establishments
    - Experiments in Gran Sasso facility
    - IUE (GSFC and VILSPA)
    - ISO (several urls.)
   It is a compromise to collect the related URLs into a single point,
   but then some entries could be duplicated in the already available 
   database.
 
   Please, send me your comments, and include the URLs into the 
AstroWeb master database if you agree with the present version.

Regards, 
Daniel P.

cc: Astroweb (without the AstroWebedit files)

---

From: Bob Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 95 15:42:40 EDT

I have added the URLs contained in:

from Jose Daniel Ponz to the AstroWeb database.

There are now 1400 separate entries in AstroWeb.

			Bob

---

From: [email-masked] (Sergio Paoli)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 95 22:37:22 SAT

The following three e-mails (to you only) contain the new URLs for 
    the areas:

  1.  Mailing Lists
  2.  Newsgroups
  3.  History
  
    The files are in the astrowebedit format. In my machine I've not Tcl, then 
    was impossible for me check the correct sintaxis for the files. Please 
    check this archives.
    
                                              Sergio   ;-)

--
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Sergio A. Paoli                         :  Paseo del Bosque s/n        :
: Department of Spectroscopy              :  (1900) La Plata             :
: Astronomical Observatory                :  Argentina                   :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Phones   +54 21 21-7308                                                :
:          +54 21  3-8810                                                :
: Fax      +54 21 21-1761                                                :
: e-mail:  [email-masked]                              : 
: WWW:     http://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/~spaoli/                        :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+