Subject: Astronomy Review

From: [email-masked] (Dr. Michael Caligiuri's Lab)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 1995 20:51:30 +0100

I've been having trouble locating a clear, concise review of basic concepts
in astronomy.  Id like to find an education page that is easy to use and
that covers all basic concepts.  Please send any suggestions to the
attention of  Robert Baiocchi, at the above address.  

Thank you.

*********************************************************************
*                                                                   *
*  Caligiuri Lab                                                    *
*  Bone Marrow Transplantation                                      * 
*  Dept. of Medicine                                                *
*  Roswell Park Cancer Inst.                                        *
*  Buffalo, NY   14263                                              *
*  lab: (716) 845 3232                                              *
*  FAX: (716) 845 2343                                              *
*  E-mail: [email-masked]                      *
*                                                                   * 
*********************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked] (Sergio Paoli)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 95 21:53:21 SAT

> attention of  Robert Baiocchi, at the above address.  

   Hi,
      For resources in education take a look in:
      
   http://info.cern.ch/hypertext/DataSources/bySubject/astro/educational.html

                                                       Sergio   ;-)

--
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Sergio A. Paoli                         :  Paseo del Bosque s/n        :
: Department of Spectroscopy              :  (1900) La Plata             :
: Astronomical Observatory                :  Argentina                   :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Phones   +54 21 21-7308                                                :
:          +54 21  3-8810                                                :
: Fax      +54 21 21-1761                                                :
: e-mail:  [email-masked]                              : 
: WWW:     http://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/~spaoli/                        :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+