Subject: 'bad' URL's

From: Bob Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 95 09:11:49 EDT

I had to removed the Soudan II URL since it contained
an embedded $ and my software croaked on it.

	http://hepwww.rl.ac.uk/ndk$root/www/soudan2.html

I will make it more robust later.

			Bob

---

From: [email-masked] (Sergio Paoli)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 95 0:21:33 SAT

> I will make it more robust later.

    Hi Bob,
           Using Netscape there are not problems with this address...
           But the address of DUMAN, under telescopes is wrong. The correct 
           URL is:
           
           http://web.phys.washington.edu/local_web/dumand/aaa_dumand_home.html
           
           Seeya,
           
                                                    Sergio   ;-)
                                                    
--
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Sergio A. Paoli                         :  Paseo del Bosque s/n        :
: Department of Spectroscopy              :  (1900) La Plata             :
: Astronomical Observatory                :  Argentina                   :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Phones   +54 21 21-7308                                                :
:          +54 21  3-8810                                                :
: Fax      +54 21 21-1761                                                :
: e-mail:  [email-masked]                              : 
: WWW:     http://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/~spaoli/                        :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+