Subject: University of Chicago Web server

From: [email-masked] ([email-masked])
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 95 19:35:40 EDT

Message entered by: Luisa Rebull @ boron.uchicago.edu [128.135.4.21]

hi there --
We're still working on refining our new server, but we'd love it if you 
could change the entry you have for the University of Chicago
Astronomy and Astrophysics Department from something.bsd.uchicago.edu
to http://astro.uchicago.edu/

As we refine this server to be something more than a glorified brochure
(we're working on it!) I'll write up a blurb to go with the entry (highlighting, 
for example, the Yerkes Observatory page and the CARA page), but
for now, please just change the URL in the entry you have and 
don't add any blurbs.  I don't think we're ready for prime-time yet!

Also, the gopher server granta.uchicago.edu suffered a fatal disk
error several months ago and will never be resurrected.  I didn't 
notice any references to it, but just in case I missed it, I wanted
to let you know.

Thanks for all your hard work!
Luisa Rebull
aka [email-masked]