Subject: Re: Sergio's mail (CR-ROM)

From: [email-masked] (Sergio Paoli)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 95 20:31:47 SAT

> > 
> > 1. The CD-ROM is a frozen repository. At a time we are going at full
> >    steam towards cableless connectivity to permanently updated resources,
> >    many people did not understand yet that the future/fashion of this
> >    medium is going to be rather limited.

      Absolutely true!

> > 
> > 2. It would be interesting to know whether this CD-ROM will be a
> >    commercial product and whether this gentleman is going to make
> >    money even by crediting Paolo/AstroWeb for the work carried out
> >    so far ...

      I'm waiting the reply from this person about this and other topics...

                                                      Sergio   ;-)

 PS: Andre, my last name is Paoli, not Paolo...     ;-)                                                     
--
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Sergio A. Paoli                         :  Paseo del Bosque s/n        :
: Department of Spectroscopy              :  (1900) La Plata             :
: Astronomical Observatory                :  Argentina                   :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Phones   +54 21 21-7308                                                :
:          +54 21  3-8810                                                :
: Fax      +54 21 21-1761                                                :
: e-mail:  [email-masked]                              : 
: WWW:     http://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/~spaoli/                        :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+