Subject: Amateur Astronomy Clubs

From: Joseph Marietta <[email-masked]>
Date: 01 May 95 11:24:44 EDT

Hello,
 Would you happen to know if there is a WWW source for local amateur Astronomy
clubs. I am trying to find one in Fredericksburg, VA. Thank you.

 Joe Marietta

 [email-masked]

  E-mail from: Joseph M. Marietta/VA, 01-May-1995

!^NavFont01F0007MGHHG9FE9AC

---

From: [email-masked] (Sergio Paoli)
Date: Mon, 1 May 95 19:06:08 SAT

>   E-mail from: Joseph M. Marietta/VA, 01-May-1995

   Hi Joseph,
             My name is Sergio and I'm member of the AstroWeb Consortium.
             For info about Amateur Astronomy look at:
             
       http://info.cern.ch/hypertext/DataSources/bySubject/astro/amateur.html
       
             In this page there are a lot of clubs and list of other places...
             Good luck,
             
                                                            Sergio   ;-)

--
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Sergio A. Paoli                         :  Paseo del Bosque s/n        :
: Department of Spectroscopy              :  (1900) La Plata             :
: Astronomical Observatory                :  Argentina                   :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Phones   +54 21 21-7308                                                :
:          +54 21  3-8810                                                :
: Fax      +54 21 21-1761                                                :
: e-mail:  [email-masked]                              : 
: WWW:     http://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/~spaoli/                        :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+