Subject: Reference to AstroWeb...

From: [email-masked] (Sergio Paoli)
Date: Wed, 24 May 95 5:42:48 SAT

Hi All!
    
        Surfing the net I've found one reference to the AstroWeb in the
        page:
        
        Guides to Writing HTML Documents
        http://union.ncsa.uiuc.edu:80/HyperNews/get/www/html/guides.html
        
        "The AstroWeb Consortium has a standard HTML Interchange Format"
        
        Nice!!!!!!!!!

                                                         Sergio   ;-)

PS: We are making history...                                                         
--
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Sergio A. Paoli                         :  Paseo del Bosque s/n        :
: Department of Spectroscopy              :  (1900) La Plata             :
: Astronomical Observatory                :  Argentina                   :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Phones   +54 21 21-7308                                                :
:          +54 21  3-8810                                                :
: Fax      +54 21 21-1761                                                :
: e-mail:  [email-masked]                              : 
: WWW:     http://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/~spaoli/                        :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+