Subject: Re: RGO E-mail guide

From: [email-masked] (Sergio Paoli)
Date: Mon, 1 May 95 19:22:59 SAT

> 
> Hello,
> 
> You are down as the maintainer of the people page of 
> http://www.w3.org/hypertext/DataSources/bySubject/astro/astroweb.
> In this is a reference to the RGO e-mail guide.  Unfortunately the URL 
> for it is now out of date.  Could you please change
> 
> wais://cast0.ast.cam.ac.uk/emailpeople  to
>              wais://www.ast.cam.ac.uk:210/emailpeople
> wais://cast0.ast.cam.ac.uk/emailplaces  to 
>              wais://www.ast.cam.ac.uk:210/emailplaces
> wais://cast0.ast.cam.ac.uk/emailpostal  to              
>              wais://www.ast.cam.ac.uk:210/emailpostal
> 
> Thanks
> 
> Phil Herridge
> 

      Hi Phil, thanks for your alert, I'm sending this e-mail to the other 
      members of the AstroWeb Consortium for make the corrections...
      Seeya,
      
                                                           Sergio   ;-)

--
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Sergio A. Paoli                         :  Paseo del Bosque s/n        :
: Department of Spectroscopy              :  (1900) La Plata             :
: Astronomical Observatory                :  Argentina                   :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Phones   +54 21 21-7308                                                :
:          +54 21  3-8810                                                :
: Fax      +54 21 21-1761                                                :
: e-mail:  [email-masked]                              : 
: WWW:     http://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/~spaoli/                        :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+