Subject: IGOR NOVIKOV

From: Bob Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 95 08:54:51 EDT

> email novikov

This is file ASTROPERSONS.LIS = usernames for approx. 11000 astronomers
(92 percent Internet, 5 percent BITNET, 2 percent DECNET).
The 5 columns give: name, institution, network, email address
and date code.  Networks are B = BITNET, D = DECNET, I = INTERNET,
U = UUCP.  The date code indicates the date of the edition for which
update information was last received from the indicated institution:
Jan 88 (a), Jul 88 (b), Jan 89 (c), Jul 89 (d), Jan 90 (e), Jul 90 (f),
Jan 91 (g), Jul 91 (h), Jan 92 (i), Jul 92(j), Jan 93 (k) or Apr 94 (l).

For corrections to STScI entries, send email to library.

Corrections, and additional information for inclusion in the next
edition should be sent either by post, to Chris Benn at the
Royal Greenwich Observatory, Apartado 321, Santa Cruz de La Palma,
38780 Tenerife, Spain, or by electronic mail, to:

   [email-masked] (Cambridge IOA/RGO)

Name                   Inst.  Net Email address                      Date code
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Novikov, Igor          Copenha  I [email-masked]                       k
Novikov, Igor          NORDITA  I [email-masked]                        l