Subject: Asantha Cooray's complete guide to Astronomy and Astrophysics

From: [email-masked] (Hans-Martin Adorf)
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 16:03:54 +0200

Check out
http://www.mit.edu:8001/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/a/s/asante/www/astron.html

I've added it to the AstroWeb database.

-hma

---

From: [email-masked] (Sergio Paoli)
Date: Fri, 5 May 95 15:28:37 SAT

> I've added it to the AstroWeb database.

    Hi Hans-Martin,
                    The Asantha List was in my section Others List a long 
                    time ago!

                                                        Sergio   ;-)

--
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Sergio A. Paoli                         :  Paseo del Bosque s/n        :
: Department of Spectroscopy              :  (1900) La Plata             :
: Astronomical Observatory                :  Argentina                   :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Phones   +54 21 21-7308                                                :
:          +54 21  3-8810                                                :
: Fax      +54 21 21-1761                                                :
: e-mail:  [email-masked]                              : 
: WWW:     http://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/~spaoli/                        :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+