Subject: Re: introductory astronomy lecture notes available

From: [email-masked] (Sergio Paoli)
Date: Mon, 1 May 95 19:20:04 SAT

> 
> There are detailed lectures notes for the introductory astronomy courses
> taught at the University of Washington (Seattle, WA USA) available at
> http://www.astro.washington.edu/strobel/lecturenotes.html. The notes are
> also lynx friendly (understandable with plain ascii web browsers), though
> a graphical browser allows one to see the pretty pictures.
> 
> Nick Strobel
> [email-masked]
> 
> 

      Hi Nick,
              Thanks a lot for your addition!
              I'm sending a copy of your mail to the others members of the 
              AstroWeb Consortium.
              Seeya,
              
                                                        Sergio   ;-)
                                                        
--
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Sergio A. Paoli                         :  Paseo del Bosque s/n        :
: Department of Spectroscopy              :  (1900) La Plata             :
: Astronomical Observatory                :  Argentina                   :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Phones   +54 21 21-7308                                                :
:          +54 21  3-8810                                                :
: Fax      +54 21 21-1761                                                :
: e-mail:  [email-masked]                              : 
: WWW:     http://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/~spaoli/                        :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+