Subject: Lynx Error in http://www.w3.org/hypertext/DataSources/bySubject/astro/astroweb/yp_library.html (fwd)

From: [email-masked] (Sergio Paoli)
Date: Tue, 9 May 95 13:39:51 SAT

> 
> X-URL: http://www.w3.org/hypertext/DataSources/bySubject/astro/astroweb/yp_library.html
> X-Mailer: Lynx, Version 2.3 BETA
> The link   wais://ecf.hq.eso.org/hst-wfpc-im-text :?:  
> called "HST WF/PC-1 images "
> in the file "http://www.w3.org/hypertext/DataSources/bySubject/astro/astroweb/yp_library.html" called " Astronomy-related Libraries "
> was requested but was not available.
> 
> Thought you might want to know.
> 
> This message was automatically generated by
> Lynx ver. 2.3 BETA
> 

--
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Sergio A. Paoli                         :  Paseo del Bosque s/n        :
: Department of Spectroscopy              :  (1900) La Plata             :
: Astronomical Observatory                :  Argentina                   :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Phones   +54 21 21-7308                                                :
:          +54 21  3-8810                                                :
: Fax      +54 21 21-1761                                                :
: e-mail:  [email-masked]                              : 
: WWW:     http://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/~spaoli/                        :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+