Subject: Very Important!!!!

From: [email-masked] (Sergio Paoli)
Date: Mon, 15 May 95 15:05:03 SAT

Hi there,
            For changes in the CERN, the URL:
            
            http://info.cern.ch/hypertext/DataSources/bySubject/astro/astro.html
            
            is not longer available, please switch your links to:
            
            http://www.w3.org/hypertext/DataSources/bySubject/astro/astro.html

            Thanks a lot!!!!

                                                   Sergio   ;-)
                                                   
--
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Sergio A. Paoli                         :  Paseo del Bosque s/n        :
: Department of Spectroscopy              :  (1900) La Plata             :
: Astronomical Observatory                :  Argentina                   :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Phones   +54 21 21-7308                                                :
:          +54 21  3-8810                                                :
: Fax      +54 21 21-1761                                                :
: e-mail:  [email-masked]                              : 
: WWW:     http://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/~spaoli/                        :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+