Subject: Re: Web addition

From: [email-masked] (Sergio Paoli)
Date: Tue, 2 May 95 20:24:04 SAT

> 
> We would like to be added to your catagorie of "Astronomy related 
> libraries"on the web.  Our URL is: http://cfa.www.harvard.edu/cfa/library/.
> 
> Thank you,
> 
> Kari Nyren
> [email-masked]
> Acquisitions Technician
> Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
> 

    Hi Kari, thanks for the info. I'm sending the URL to the other people of 
    the AstroWeb Consortium...
    Seeya,
    
                                         Sergio   ;-)

--
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Sergio A. Paoli                         :  Paseo del Bosque s/n        :
: Department of Spectroscopy              :  (1900) La Plata             :
: Astronomical Observatory                :  Argentina                   :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+
: Phones   +54 21 21-7308                                                :
:          +54 21  3-8810                                                :
: Fax      +54 21 21-1761                                                :
: e-mail:  [email-masked]                              : 
: WWW:     http://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/~spaoli/                        :
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------------+