Subject: error in database submission

From: [email-masked] ([email-masked])
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 14:42:43 -0400

Message entered by: David McDavid @ bongo.limber.org [204.179.170.2]

I submitted a "resource record" for Limber Observatory
(under "miscellaneous") which I think is ok.  I also
submitted a "resource record" for David McDavid under
"people", but later realized it should probably have been
a "personal anchor record".  So I later submitted a
"personal anchor record" for David McDavid.  I used the
html form, but when I reviewed the list of recent additions,
my name appeared appended to the previous listing
("Astronomy Picture of the Day") instead of as the next one.
I'm telling you this so you can be careful to edit out my
name from the end of "Astronomy Picture of the Day".  Also,
if there is no reason to have my name listed twice, please
delete either the "people" or the "personal" entry.  I would
guess the "people" entry should be deleted and the
"personal" one should remain, after it is detached from
"Astronomy Picture of the Day" and correctly formatted.