Subject: AstroWeb corrections

From: [email-masked] (David Mar)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 95 12:05:57 EST

Hi,

We have recently changed our Web server here at the Australia Telescope
National Facility. Can you please make the following changes to the
AstroWeb database:

Under Departments/Institutes (Australia):
The new URL for "CSIRO - Australia Telescope National Facility" is
  http://wwwatnf.atnf.csiro.au/

Under Radio Telescopes:
The new URL for "ATNF - Australia Telescope Compact Array" is
  http://wwwnar.atnf.csiro.au/

The new URL for "ATNF - Parkes Observatory" is
  http://wwwpks.atnf.csiro.au/

The link "ATNF - Mopra Antenna" should be renamed
  ATNF - Mopra Observatory
and has the new URL
  http://wwwatnf.atnf.csiro.au/Astro/Visitor/guide_mopra.html

This last link is temporary, until the Mopra Observatory starts its
own web server. That is in the indefinite future, though.

Thanks,
- David Mar.
[email-masked]          http://www.physics.usyd.edu.au/~mar/
Australia Telescope National Facility, CSIRO, Sydney, Australia.