Subject: Astroweb corrections

From: [email-masked] (David Mar)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 95 09:16:19 EST

Hi,

Can you please make the following corrections to URLs in the Astroweb
database?

Departments/Institutes

CSIRO - Australia Telescope National Facility ( CSIRO - ATNF )
http://wwwatnf.atnf.csiro.au/

Radiotelescopes

ATNF - Australia Telescope Compact Array ( ATCA, Narrabri )
http://wwwnar.atnf.csiro.au/

ATNF - Mopra Antenna ( ATNF Mopra )
http://wwwnar.atnf.csiro.au/www/mopra/mopra_home.html

ATNF - Parkes Observatory ( ATNF Parkes ) 
http://wwwpks.atnf.csiro.au/

Thanks,
- David Mar.
[email-masked]          http://www.physics.usyd.edu.au/~mar/
Australia Telescope National Facility, CSIRO, Sydney, Australia.