Subject: Resource for WWW page

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 1995 11:33:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

	Here is a resource for the WWW page (I tried to submit this via
your Web page, but my mosaic browser locked up when I tried to submit the
form):

Stellar Spectral Synthesis Program  SPECTRUM

URL: http://www.acs.appstate.edu/dept/physics/spectrum/spectrum.html

SPECTRUM

categories:  astronomical software; education

SPECTRUM is an IBM PC-based stellar spectral synthesis program.  Given a
stellar atmosphere model, SPECTRUM computes the LTE synthetic spectrum.  This
Web site contains an introduction to SPECTRUM, full on-line documentation,
and access to the ftp site for downloading SPECTRUM and auxiliary files.  
SPECTRUM is being made available over the Internet for the purposes of
research and education.

[email-masked]

Thanks,  Richard Gray,  Dept of Physics and Astronomy, Appalachian State
University, Boone, NC 28608