Subject: MACHO Project URL modification

From: Douglas Welch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 20:57:17 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

We are moving aand upgrading our Web server in the MACHO Project. Would
you please change the URL *to*

http://wwwmacho.anu.edu.au/

which is being mirrored at

http://wwwmacho.mcmaster.ca/

as well.

Thank you for your help!

Cheers,
Doug Welch

***************************************************************************
 Douglas L Welch       | (905) 525-9140 x23186      Office and Phone Mail
 Physics & Astronomy   | (905) 525-9140 x24559      Messages - Dept Office
 McMaster University   | (905) 546-1252             FAX
 Hamilton, Ontario     | 
 Canada L8S 4M1        | [email-masked]  E-mail
***************************************************************************