Subject: SDAC name change

From: [email-masked] ([email-masked])
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 16:51:45 -0400

Message entered by: Amy Skowronek @ aloha.nascom.nasa.gov [150.144.30.131]

    Dear Webmaster -

    Our server logs indicate that one or more of your Web pages link to
resources at

umbra.gsfc.nasa.gov

On Tuesday, October 3, this server was moved to another domain. Our network
managers have given us n alias pointing from the old address to the new one,
but the alias is only temporary. Could you please update your references to
point to:

umbra.nascom.nasa.gov

?

    Thanks very much,

                                Amy Skowronek
                                Web Editor
                                Solar Data Analysis Center
                                NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
                                [email-masked]