Subject: Re: Database update

From: Bob Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 95 09:07:53 EDT

w.r.t.
I wonder what is the status of the AstroWeb database updates ?
I made a correction in the database some time ago using
http://www.stsci.edu/astroweb/astroweb-cvs.html
and it does not seem to have propagated up to the master
database.  Is this tool disconnected ?   I know that at some
time there was a tool under test and disconnected from the real
database. Did I miss something afterwards ?  
*******************************

To the best of my knowledge,

	http://www.stsci.edu/astroweb/astroweb-cvs.html

is up and running.  I use it about once or twice a week,
and the information seems to propogate.

If you give me the date you made the change, I can check
the logs to see what happened.

			Bob

---

From: dwells (Don Wells)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 1995 14:12:24 -0400

"DE" == Daniel Egret <[email-masked]> writes:
DE> Another issue:  I will be at ADASS V in Tucson. I guess I will meet
DE> some other "astrowebbers" there ?

I will be there. Perhaps we can get together?

-Don