Subject: STARLINK

From: [email-masked] ([email-masked])
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 04:13:26 -0500

Message entered by: [email-masked] @ rlsaxps.bnsc.rl.ac.uk [130.246.32.128]

(I've ammended this message to contain the URL.)

Please remove from your Astronomy Software page all 3 
existing references to STARLINK.  Please replace them with 
one reference simply called Starlink and pointing to URL 
http://star-www.rl.ac.uk/
The descriptive text should be the following:

The Starlink Software Collection is an anthology of astronomy 
applications packages and supporting subroutine libraries and 
utilities.  It is provided by the UK Starlink Project and 
contributing institutions, and distributed to non-profit 
making organizations for use in astronomical research.

At present, the collection comprises some 140 different items 
covering most wavebands and branches of astronomy.  Most run 
on popular versions of UNIX.  Starlink sites in the UK 
automatically receive regular updates, while other sites may 
obtain copies of the collection (and updates) on request to 
[email-masked].