Subject: partial revoke

From: [email-masked] (Hans-Martin Adorf)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 18:32:58 +0100

Hi chaps,

my previous e-mail about withdrawing from AstroWeb has provoked an
interesting and extensive comment by one of my supervisors - which is all
in favour of  AstroWeb and keeping me connected to the project.

So I'd like to turn to you with the following question: If I hadn't sent
the previous message, but had instead asked you the following question:

"My current workload and schedule constraints do not allow participating in
the AstroWeb project on a level of activity comparable to that of the
ealier days. So the question is: would you want me to drop out of the
project, or would you prefer me to stay on, but with much reduced level of
activity over the coming year?"

How would you have reacted?

Now that I did sent the message, does it make a difference in your opinion?

I'm looking forward to your opinions.

Cheers
Hans-Martin

---

From: Bob Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 95 11:51:00 EST

I would prefer your staying on.

		Bob

---

From: [email-masked] (Sergio Paoli)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 95 22:41:46 SAT

Stay on, Hans-Martin, all the people at AstroWeb have a lot of work
     and contribute in different ways...the important point is your interest 
     in the proyect...

                                                     Sergio   ;-)

--
Sergio A. Paoli 
Student of Astronomy 
e-mail:  [email-masked]                            
WWW:     http://webhead.com/~sergio/