Subject: WWW list of observatories

From: [email-masked] (Hermann-Josef Roeser)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 95 12:39:41 +0100

Dear Dr. Wells,

following my request, the home page of our observatory has been entered
into the list of telescope facilities. You have used as the entry title
the header of our page (ie.e German-Spanish Astronomical Center on
Calar ALto). Unfortunately I realized that --- although this is the
official title of the site --- most people will certainly search for
"Calar Alto observatory". Would you mind, entering also another entry
under "Calar Alto Observatory" pointing to the very same URL
http;//www.mpia-hd.mpg.de/CAHA/general.html ?

I apoligize for this inconvenience and remain sincerely yours

			Hermann-Josef Roeser

 ==========================================================================

                           __   __  	
 MPI fuer Astronomie     /  | _ |  \     Telefon: 06221-528-(0)209 (office)
                        |   |/ \|   |
   Koenigstuhl 17       |___|\_/|___|    Telefax: 06221-528-246
                        _____________
 D69117 Heidelberg      |           |    Telex:   461 789 mpia d
                        |  M P I A  |
      Germany           |___________|    Telefon: 06262-4938         (home)

          WWW access: http://www.mpia-hd.mpg.de/welcome.html
 ==========================================================================