Subject: WWW server of NAO JAPAN, ADAC

From: [email-masked] ([email-masked])
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 1995 21:31:15 -0500

Message entered by: Masaru HAMABE @ lilliput.mtk.ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp [133.11.160.17]

Dear Dr. D.Wells,

I have sent an e-mail message, which is attached at the end of this message,
in July 20, 1995. But it seems to me that the mail did not affect the contents
in your server.  Please add our server's URL to your AstroWeb.

With Best Regards,

M. Hamabe

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 95 18:07:11 +0900
From: mhamabe
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 

Dear Dr. D. Wells,

I am a Japanese astronomer who is cooperating with Astronomical Data 
Analysis Center of Nat. Astron. Obs. Japan.

Recently, we officially started a distribution service of the
astronomical catalogs using anonymous ftp and a WWW server.

Therefore, we would appreciate very much if you could include
our URL into your AstroWeb page.

Our URL is

	http://adac.mtk.nao.ac.jp/index.html

and a brief discription of our data center is:

	Astronomical Data Analysis Center (NAOJ/ADAC)

	Astronomical Data Analysis Center (ADAC) of National Astronomical 
	Observatory, Japan (NAOJ) provides all the catalogues in its
        collection on-line, including the mirror copy of the CDS on-line 
	catalogues and journal tables. Both anonymous ftp and WWW interfaces 
	are available. 

Thank you very much for your cooperation, in advance.

With best regards,

Masaru HAMABE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru Hamabe,				[email-masked]
Institute of Astronomy, University of Tokyo	TEL: 81-(422)34-3802
21-1, Osawa 2-chome, Mitaka 181, JAPAN		FAX: 81-(422)34-3749
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------