Subject: Services

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 1996 14:54:46 -0500

==F R O M:=======================================
|            ----------------------------------------------------------------
|  B.K. Sabet
                                                                       
|  Investment Consultant		Dean Witter Reynolds Inc.  
| Office: 770-698-2100
| Fax   : 770-698-2135		Atlanta , Georgia
|  Watts: 800-444-1082			U.S.A
|  eMail: Bk [email-masked] 		
 ===============================================
Attn. relationship manager:

Dean Witter offers an unsurpassed range of investment products and services,
designed to achieve your financial objectives.  This, combined with the close
attention which I devote to the needs of my individual clients, makes me
confident that I can be of meaningful assistance to you in the pursuit of
your investment goals.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE;
Over 11 years in financial industry.  Extensive knowledge of financial
planning and consulting.  Asset allocation of mortgage-backed securities and
municipal bonds for various investment portfolios.  Managed currency
positions and portfolios to maximize returns and minimize risk through
various hedging instruments.

SERVICES PROVIDED;
Financial Services for businesses and owners.  Retirement Planning / Funding.
 Professional Money Management.  Financial Planning. Asset Allocation.
I make every effort to understand my clients' total financial situation and
their unique needs and objectives, only then, do I make recommendations for
them.  The relationship with my clients includes an ongoing review of their
investments and their financial situation.

Should you wish additional information on this or any other investment topic,
please call me at (770) 698-2100 or (800) 444-1082.  I will be happy to
assist you in any way.

Best regards;
B.K. Sabet
Account Executive, Investments

P.S.  If you know anyone who is interested in our services please forwrad
this message to him/her.