Subject: sc38

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 96 19:33:37 PST

Attention Web Administrator

We at the "YellowPlaces" would be pleased to add your site to  our 
Internet Directory.

We feel our directory will greatly increase your site activity.

This on line directory is structured like a phone directory WITH LINKS TO 
YOUR SITE.

Yellowplaces is a new URL that is under construction 
We expect to be on line in late Jan-96

---THERE ARE NO SETUP OR MONTHLY CHARGES AT THIS TIME---------
=========================LISTING 
EXAMPLES=========================================
UNDER  "C"

Main Category===COMPUTER

sub-category=================COMPONENTS

site-listing==============================>Computer Supply Inc.

sub-category================>CONSULTING
site-listing==============================>Allen Consulting Inc.

sub-category================>PROGRAMMERS
site-listing==============================>XYZ Programmers

sub-category================>SOFTWARE
site-listing=============================>XYZ Programmers

Please fill out the information below and e-mail to      
[email-masked]

Please ref subject ref.no above

Do you Provide Products or Services for Sale.. (only) Y/N

Information Services ..........................(only) Y/N 

Site Name:

WEB URL.......http://
.............(links will be provided in directory)

NOTE  IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE LISTED
IN MULTIPLE CATEGORIES OR
SUB-CATEGORIES, LIST AS DESIRED
.....(categories and sub-categories will be added as required.)

CATEGORY:

SUB-CATEGORY:

Description of your site (65 char per line) 10 line limit		
				                  	      
1===10===|===20====|===30====|===40====|===50====|===60====|=65=|

-------------------------------------
YellowPlaces
E-mail: [email-masked]
Date: 11/06/95
Time: 02:15:52

This message was sent by Chameleon 
-------------------------------------