Subject: SPACE EDUCATORS

From: [email-masked] ([email-masked])
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 10:56:37 -0500

Message entered by: Jerry Woodfill @ robinhood.jsc.nasa.gov [139.169.226.28]

Please consider THE SPACE EDUCATORS' HANDBOOK as a link from your site. The
HANDBOOK's URL is:

http://tommy.jsc.nasa.gov/~woodfill/SPACEED/SEHHTML/seh.html

At the site are HTML files of NASA space education resources.  Among them
are SPACE MOVIES, SCIENCE FICTION as a SPACE TECHNOLOGY TEACHING TOOL, a
SPACE CALENDAR, SPACE COMICS and other educational resources dealing with
space exploration and science.

The site includes downloadable versions of the files for Macintosh and
PCs (ToolBook/Windows).  The Mac version utilizes HyperCard.  Self
installing programs download with the various version.  Included are runtime
versions of HyperCard and ToolBook 1.5.  Among the downloadables are files
which include all of NASA's SPINOFF magazines (since 1976)  in HyperCard and
ToolBook formats for interactive searches on PCs
 and MACs.

Thank you for examining the SPACE EDUCATORS' HANDBOOK site.

Yours truly,

Jerry Woodfill
[email-masked]