Subject: Re: LHA Latest version

From: [email-masked] (Timo Salmi)
Date: 2 Dec 1994 03:21:57 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] writes:
:What and where is the latest lha. Trying to fine the FAQ on rtfm but it
:was to busy to accept anonymous connections.

 44416 Aug 1 1991 garbo.uwasa.fi:/pc/arcers/lha213.exe
 lha213.exe LHa compression for .lzh files, tight, in English

 70656 Nov 24 1992 garbo.uwasa.fi:/pc/arcers/lha255b.exe
 lha255b.exe LHa compression for .lzh files, Kanji docs, development vers

 2849 Apr 20 1993 garbo.uwasa.fi:/pc/arcers/lha255b.txt
 lha255b.txt LHA 2.55B READ.ME translation by Masaoki Kobayashi

 96999 Jan 11 1993 garbo.uwasa.fi:/unix/arcers/lha101u.tar.Z
 lha101u.tar.Z Lha for .lzh compression on Unix

 90174 Nov 9 11:03 garbo.uwasa.fi:/pc/doc-net/faqc9411.zip
 faqc9411.zip Frequently Asked Questions of comp.compression, J.Gailly

 98684 Dec 1 10:20 garbo.uwasa.fi:/pc/INDEX.ZIP
 INDEX.ZIP The annotated list of garbo.uwasa.fi MsDos files, zipped

   All the best, Timo

..................................................................
Prof. Timo Salmi      Co-moderator of comp.archives.msdos.announce
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous FTP archives  193.166.120.5
Faculty of Accounting & Industrial Management; University of Vaasa
Internet: [email-masked]   BBS +(358)-61-3170972; FIN-65101,  Finland