Subject: INFO NEEDED: Asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter

From: C19112 at VM1.CC.UAKRON.EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1993 19:12:11 GMT

There is an asteriod belt between Mars and Jupiter.  Does anyone know the
name, scientific term, or any information on it?  It's for a project.
if you have any info, just e-mail me :

========================================================================
|     But what the hell.  This is the human race we're talking         |
| about.  I'm an optimist as the next guy but my conclusion is: as     |
| long as there are humans, there will always be hate and a race who   |
| proclaims themselves the Homo Superior.  As long as humans exist,    |
| the reality of a dystopia will always co-exist.  But the idea of a   |
| Utopia will always exist too and that idea itself is the only ideal  |
| that is redeemable in being human.    --QhasXeem                     |
|///////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|
| QhasXeem Joce Vwj        /\ "Questioning is the beginning of know-   |
| CS Major/Junior          /\    lege." Worf - Star Trek NG            |
| University of Akron      /\ "Humans are afraid of change" Plato - the|
| C19112 at VM1.CC.UAkron.EDU /\  allegory of the cave (The Republic)     |
========================================================================