Subject: Spectrum data display with IMDISP ?

From: jrogers at wang.com (John Rogers)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 1994 15:57:21 GMT

I have pulled some FITS formatted spectra data from
the space telescope institute.  I am having trouble
display the calibrated data using IMDISP.
 
Is this the wrong tool ?

I can display the individual files, however according
to the write ups one file should contain the calibration
data and the other the actual data.  I see no hints in the
IMDISP mannual on how to combine these files into a useable
display.

Thanks for any assistance
John

-- 
*****************************************************************
John Rogers      To old for rock and roll too young to die thank
		 God for golf   J.Tull with modifications
jrogers at wang.com  "The games afoot: Follow your spirit, ... "
                   Henry V Act 3 Sc 1.