Subject: Using FITSIO in PC:s

From: hpollari at cc.Helsinki.FI (Heikki T J Pollari)
Date: 28 Apr 1995 07:03:51 GMT

I'd like to ask if anyone has experience on using the FITSIO package for writing
bintables in PC. In the user's guide the catalog includes Microsoft Fortran 
and Lahey Fortran. Currently we don't have any PC Fortran compiler but we are
going to purchase one that could easily be used to compile the FITSIO routines.

Is it possible to call the FITSIO routines from C programs in PC using 
suitable C and Fortran Complilers?  

--
Heikki Pollari
University of Helsinki

______________________________________________________________________________
| Heikki.Pollari at helsinki.fi  	| 
| 			 	| t. +358-0-191 2910
|
  o    _____________		|
 /\_  _|           |    	| äÄö
_\__`[_____________|     	|
] [ \, ][       ][       	|