Subject: Linux FITS viewer source available

From: mark-r at msi.campus-ventures.co.uk (Dr. Mark Robinson)
Date: 10 Sep 1996 09:52:07 GMT

Hi.

Largely because of the wide variation of Linux systems about these days
(and because I can't stand statically-linked binaries) the source code
for my primitive FITS viewer is now on our FTP site.

A word of warning - it is still very alpha, and pretty basic - really all
it does is load and display images, and provide a histogram. Still, feel
free to download it. Since I can't remember the path name, either go in
through the web at

http://msi.campus-ventures.co.uk/

or ftp to

ftp://msi.campus-ventures.co.uk/

and have a rummage around.

Cheers

mark-r

-- 
Manchester Scientific Instruments   |I'm a slug and I'm alright
Campus Ventures Centre. Uni of M/CR.|That's cos I'm hermaphrodite
Oxford Rd. Manchester. M13 9PL, UK  |It bothers me not that I have no friends
http://msi.campus-ventures.co.uk/   |Cos I can have fun with both my ends.