Subject: Fitswin95 version 1.2 released

From: Mark Robinson <mark-r at msi.campus-ventures.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 11:52:58 +0100

Hi

MSI have released version 1.2 of their 32bit Windows FITS viewer
program. Follow the latest releases link from out home page
http://msi.campus-ventures.co.uk/ to download it.

If you already use version 1.1, just unzip this new version over it,
otherwise just unzip it and run.

We want to make this the definitive 32 bit Windows FITS viewer,
so any comments or bug reports are welcome.

--Blatent advert follows!

While you are there, why not download MSImage and try out our on-line
cooled CCD camera. As far as we know, this is the only online 16 bit
cooled CCD camera. Also, rather than just being a demo, you can download
and use the actual software that is supplied with the camera (and can
even write programs using the API to control it) because MSI cameras
have a TCP/IP interface option.

Cheers

mark-r

--
Manchester Scientific Instruments  |  There's lies, damned lies
Campus Ventures Centre             | and amplifier power ratings.
Oxford Rd. Manchester. M13 9PL, UK |  -- Bluffers Guide to Hi-Fi.
http://msi.campus-ventures.co.uk/