Subject: Any .TIF to .FTS utilities??

From: Adriano <adriano at *FOILER*edmar-co.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 11:05:15 -0700

Looking for a .TIF to .FTS conversion utility if any exists. Also, it
needs to work on a PC with Windows95. Am I asking too much? Or have I
been looking in the wrong places? If there are no .TIF to .FTS, how
about .GIF, .BMP, .EPS, or other common graphics format to .FTS?

Thanks for the help.
-- 
    _____       .___      .__                      
  /  _  \    __| _/______|__|____    ____   ____  
 /  /_\  \  / __ |\_  __ \  \__  \  /    \ /  _ \ 
/    |    \/ /_/ | |  | \/  |/ __ \|   |  (  <_> )
\____|__  /\____ | |__|  |__(____  /___|  /\____/ 
        \/      \/               \/     \/        
http://www.edmar-co.com/adriano/

Listen to RealAudio clips from my album "Virtual Landscapes":
http://www.edmar-co.com/adriano/vl.shtml

REMOVE *FOILER* to reply

---

From: "Venno G.J.S. Cladder" <eps at introweb.nl>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 14:05:05 +0200

Hi! 

> about .GIF, .BMP, .EPS, or other common graphics format to .FTS?
Most useful I found, as I told others before to use Graphic Workshop for
Windows. Look at http://www.mindworkshop.com

Bye,
VC