Subject: heafits is open for business

From: [email-masked] (William Pence)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 93 15:25:34 -0400

It appears that there are now sufficient members subscribed to the
heafits mail exploder to make a meaningful discussion possible on
issues related to FITS files in High Energy Astrophysics.  This is an
unmoderated group, so the floor is open to any and all...

Heafits is an automated listserver which provides a number of useful
services in addition to just sending messages out to other members of
the list.  To get information on these services, send a one line
message to

[email-masked]           

(NOTE: don't send this to heafits!) where the body of the message contains
the one word:

help

For example, there are commands that will return to you a list of all
current subscribers, or commands to get a list (or a copy) of any previous
messages that were posted to this listserver.

Attached below is the current list of subscribers to heafits.

Regards,
Bill Pence

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the current list of subscribers:

[email-masked]                       Bruce Oneel
[email-masked]                        Bill Pence
[email-masked]                                Yun Fei Zhang
[email-masked]                        N Paul Kuin
[email-masked]                          Don Wells
[email-masked]                          Carol Christian
[email-masked]                        Wayne Warren
[email-masked]                          Eric Olson
[email-masked]                        Lee Brotzman
[email-masked]                         Shiro Nishimura
[email-masked]                       Konrad Bernloehr
[email-masked]                        Thierry Forveille
[email-masked]                     Clive Page
[email-masked]                          Gibby
[email-masked]                          Eric Mandel
[email-masked]                          Ken Levenson
[email-masked]                     Thomas McGlynn
[email-masked]                       Brendan Perry
[email-masked]                          Richard J. Edgar
[email-masked]                        Emily Greene
[email-masked]                        John Moran
[email-masked]                            Roger Brissenden
[email-masked]                         Terry Gaetz
[email-masked]                           Francis A. Primini
[email-masked]                   Nancy Oliversen
[email-masked]                        Bruce Oneel
[email-masked]                          Patrick Nolan
[email-masked]                      Richard A. White
[email-masked]                    Landsman
[email-masked]                           J. H. Chappell
[email-masked]                           Robert Rutledge
[email-masked]                           Rick Harnden
[email-masked]                                  George E. Mccluskey Jr.
@DMSWWU1A.UNI-MUENSTER.DE:[email-masked]         Michael Naumann
[email-masked]                         Rich Simon
[email-masked]                Barry Schlesinger Nssdca.gsfc.nasa.gov
[email-masked]                                Bob Hanisch
[email-masked]                        Michael Garcia
[email-masked]                        Bob Payne
[email-masked]                           Paul Hsieh
[email-masked]                       Nick
[email-masked]                        Arnold Rots
[email-masked]                    Mike Corcoran
[email-masked]                             Nelson Zarate
[email-masked]                      Kemper
[email-masked]                           Barham W. Smith
[email-masked]                    Erwin Schmerling
[email-masked]                   Lucio Chiappetti
[email-masked]                            Jdeweesprism.nmt.edu
[email-masked]                             John Nousek
Total number of subscribers: 50