Subject: Test and current heafits subscribers

From: [email-masked] (Bruce O'Neel)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 93 11:09:50 EST

Hi,
  This is a test to see how well the heafits mailing list works.  The
address to send mail to have it distributed to the whole list is:

[email-masked]

The address to send additions/deletions/changes is

[email-masked]

This is a listserv managed mailing list.  This means that the
processing of both requests and mailings is automatic.  I'm still
working with the listserv software so there may be some glitches for
the next few days.

Here is the current list of subscribers:

[email-masked]                       Bruce Oneel
[email-masked]                        Bill Pence
[email-masked]                                Yun Fei Zhang
[email-masked]                        N Paul Kuin
[email-masked]                          Don Wells
[email-masked]                          Carol Christian
[email-masked]                        Wayne Warren
[email-masked]                          Eric Olson
[email-masked]                        Lee Brotzman
[email-masked]                         Shiro Nishimura
[email-masked]                       Konrad Bernloehr
[email-masked]                        Thierry Forveille
[email-masked]                     Clive Page
[email-masked]                          Gibby
[email-masked]                          Eric Mandel
[email-masked]                          Ken Levenson
[email-masked]                     Thomas McGlynn
[email-masked]                       Brendan Perry
[email-masked]                          Richard J. Edgar
[email-masked]                        Bruce Oneel
Total number of subscribers: 21

-- 

"It's a nitwit idea.  Nitwit ideas are for emergencies.  The rest of
the time you go by the Book, which is mostly a collection of nitwit
ideas that worked."

The Mote in God's Eye, Niven and Pournelle.