Subject: Full reference to Dictionary of Nomenclature

From: [email-masked] (Lee E. Brotzman)
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1993 15:25:33 -0400

Hello,

Several people have sent me E-mail asking for the full reference to Fernandez,
Lortet, and Spite.  It seems of general enough interest to post here.  Note
that the first edition consumes an entire issue of the A&A Suppl., and hence is
not all that easily Xeroxed (plus it has color-coded sheets for extra-added
value).  If you wish to use it very much at all, you're best bet is to order
the back issue from A&A.

	The First Dictionary of Nomenclature of Celestial Objects, Fernandez,
	    Lortet, and Spite, 1983, A&AS, 52, No. 4.

	First Supplement to the Dictionary of Nomenclature..., Lortet and
	    Spite, 1986, A&AS, 64, No. 2.

There may be another supplement or two, I haven't kept up since the first
supplement.  

Let me just say once again that these dictionaries are extremely useful to 
astronomical data hounds.

-- 
-- Lee E. Brotzman                    Internet:  [email-masked]
-- Hughes STX                         DECNET:    NDADSA::BROTZMAN
-- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   BITNET:    ZMLEB@GIBBS