Subject: List name changing

From: [email-masked] (Robyne Sumpter)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 94 15:25:54 PDT

The metadata mail list was formed to facilitate information sharing
between participants of the IEEE sponsored Metadata and Data management
workshops and other interested parties.

To reflect the IEEE Mass Storage Systems and Technology Technical
Committee's involvement in this activity and their sponsorship of
the metadata and data management workshops, the NAME of the metadata
MAILLIST IS CHANGING.

The old and new names follow.  Both names will continue to work
for a while, but please change them as soon as possible. If you
have any trouble with the new addresses, please send mail to
me.

         OLD                            NEW
    [email-masked]        [email-masked]

    [email-masked]                [email-masked]

Use [email-masked] to report problems, subscribe,
or unsubscribe to the list.

Messages intended for general distribution to the list should
be sent to:  [email-masked].

Thanks for your cooperation.

Robyne
===========================================================
        	       	       	       	       	                       	       	     
Robyne M. Sumpter                       [email-masked]
Lawrence Livermore Laboratory           Phone: (510) 423-5054
P.O. Box 808 L-60                       Fax: (510) 423-8715
Livermore, CA 94550

===========================================================