Subject: Test#3

From: [email-masked] (Don Wells)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 94 11:34:48 EDT

Dear "Postage_Stamp" team,

If you get this test message, it will be proof that the Email exploder
is operational. The email address is

    [email-masked]

and the "request channel" for administrative traffic (add/drop/change) is

    [email-masked]
    
The Email exploder is physically located on machine fits.cv.nrao.edu
(my workstation), but "nrao.edu" works because of NRAO's global Email
alias system.  The traffic is archived in directory

    ftp://fits.cv.nrao.edu/fits/traffic/postage_stamp/

in files with names of the form ps.yymm (current file is ps.9409).
The distribution list is

    ftp://fits.cv.nrao.edu/fits/traffic/postage_stamp/ps.dis

and its current content is 

Don Wells         <[email-masked]>
Douglas J. Mink   <[email-masked]>
Eric C. Olsen     <[email-masked]>
Guenther Eichhorn <[email-masked]>
Jim Lewis         <[email-masked]>
Thomas A. McGlynn <[email-masked]>

-Don

  Donald C. Wells         Associate Scientist         [email-masked]
                    http://fits.cv.nrao.edu/~dwells
  National Radio Astronomy Observatory                +1-804-296-0277
  520 Edgemont Road,   Charlottesville, Virginia       22903-2475 USA