Subject: For your amusement..

From: dwells (Don Wells)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 95 10:44:23 EST

Dear postage_stamp friends,

Yesterday I received a subscription request from a person in Italy.  I
added the person to the mailing list, and asked their name.  The
person has replied (see appended message), and I have replied and have
removed the name from the mailing list. I wonder how this person
discovered our existence. I also wonder whether choosing 'cute' names
is a good idea...

Regards,
Don

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: [deleted]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Subscribe postage_stamp
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 95 10:16:21 

Hello Don,

I sent to Your server my address so I'm able to be in touch with this mailing
list.
I guess this list is related to collection of postage stamps and related
things (covers, FDC,etc).
Since I'm a stamp collector and my preferences are on stamps related to
Minerals,rocks,mines,etc, and for stamps from Newfoundland(!) and from
Italian Colonies (expecially Aegean Islands) I would like to be in touch with
other collector.
I can offer Italian, S.Marino,Vatican City mint and World Wide used or I can
find what people need in fairs or at dealers.
Let me know if I'm in the right place.
Thanks for Your attention.
Ciao
[deleted].. ITALY
------- end -------