Subject: forwarded message from Rick Ebert

From: [email-masked] (Bill Cotton)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 96 07:12:36 EDT

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: Rick Ebert <[email-masked]>
To: Bill Cotton <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: your mail
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 15:50:57 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 12 Jul 1996, Bill Cotton wrote:

> 
> Dear fellow postage stampers,
> 
>    We have implemented a new postage stamp server for the NRAO/VLA Sky
> Survey (URL http://www.cv.nrao.edu/NVSS/postage.html) and invite any
> comments and/or suggestions.  The NVSS survey is being done at 20 cm
> wavelength and will eventually cover the sky north of declination -40
> degrees.
>    As part of the documentation for this server I'm trying to collect
> a list of other astronomical postage stamp servers.  I'm aware of
> SkyView, the IPAC IRAF server, and the STScI DSS server.
                     ^^^
                    IRAS or ISSA

 Just a slip of the fingers - I know :-)

We'll have a look at your newest next week... !

rick...

------- end -------