Subject: New SBIG ST-6 file to FITS Converter available

From: [email-masked] (Derk Drukker)
Date: 11 Nov 94 16:14:00

=============================================================================
* Forwarded by Derk Drukker (2:282/10.72)
* Area : ASTRO_FITS.U (ASTRO_FITS.U)
* From : David J. Lane, 2:282/10.100 (Wednesday November 02 1994 15:45)
* To   : All
* Subj : New SBIG ST-6 file to FITS Converter available
=============================================================================
@From: [email-masked] (David J. Lane)
@Newsgroups: sci.astro.fits
@Subject: New SBIG ST-6 file to FITS Converter available
@Date: 2 Nov 1994 09:45:43 -0400
@Organization: Astronomy & Physics, SMU
@Sender: [email-masked]
@Message-Id: <[email-masked]>

Out of necessity, I have just completed writing a DOS program which
batch-converts image files from Santa Barbara Instrument Group CCD
Cameras into FITS format with all the header information left correctly
encoded into the FITS header.  The current SBIG FITS output is less than
perfect and will not convert files in "batch".  If anyone wants this
program, its available at hercules.stmarys.ca as pub/tofits/tofits.exe.
The file tofits.txt describes it.

Dave Lane
Observatory Technician
Saint Mary's University
Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada

-+-
 + Origin: MultiServer <-> From internet (2:282/10.100)
@PATH: 282/10
=============================================================================
  --
  | mserver.iaf.nl = MultiServer @ Zwolle [NL], +31-38-541358 |
  |                  Fido: 2:282/100          & +31-38-540882 |