Subject: FITS Source code

From: thinman at netcom.COM (Lance Norskog)
Date: 30 Jun 91 03:57:48 GMT

In prowling the Internet I found source code files called fitsio.c 
and fitsio.h, written by Bob Sault.

Here is the header:

/************************************************************************/
/*                                                                      */
/*      This module consists of a number of routines to perform         */
/*      I/O on a FITS image file.                                       */
/*                                                                      */
/*	Bob Sault							*/
/*	Giant Metrewave Telescope Project, Tata Institute		*/
/*	Poona University, Pune, India.					*/
/*	bobs at gmrt.ernet.in						*/
/************************************************************************/

His address bombed from here in the US; if anyone who knows him can
get his permission, I'll post his code.  Or he can.

Lance Norskog
-- 
Lance
THES IZ BENITO AGEN. WEE AR STUK SUMWERE IN TEKSUS. WEE AR LOST. I OFURRED
THE MAP TOO CAESAR THRE TIMES, END THRICE HEE REFUZED ITT. THERFORE, I
REMANED NAVIGATER.  - BENITO, alt.culture.electric-midget.classics