Subject: FitsImaging Version 2.1

From: bds at woim.id.macsch.com ()
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 92 23:35:00 GMT

I have sent off the source code for the imaging utility that has taken up the
last bunch of bandwidth here.  I named the tar file bds-fitsv2.1.tar.  Whatever
happens to it after that, I don't know.  I put it on 192.33.115.8.

All I ask is that any modifications made to it somehow find there way to the 
general populace and that nobody takes this code and goes commercial-like.

This code has been designed and implemented on my own time and the Company
Macneal-Schwendler has absolutely nothing to do with this program.

I will try to write up some sort of a user guide to it when I get the chance.

Have fun!

Barry

---

From: dwells at azalea.cx.nrao.edu (Don Wells)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1992 01:51:03 GMT

In article <1992Mar17.233500.11081 at draco.macsch.com>
bds at woim.id.macsch.com () writes: "I have sent off the source code for
the imaging utility .. named the tar file bds-fitsv2.1.tar.. put it on
192.33.115.8..."
^^^^^^^^^^^^
fits.cx.nrao.edu

It is in directory /FITS/OSsupport/Unix:

-rw-r--r--  1 dwells   vlb        122880 Mar 17 18:25 bds-fitsv2.1.tar
-rw-r--r--  1 dwells   vlb           901 Mar 17 20:36 bds-fitsv2.1.txt

--

Donald C. Wells             Associate Scientist        dwells at nrao.edu
National Radio Astronomy Observatory                   +1-804-296-0277
520 Edgemont Road                                 Fax= +1-804-296-0278
Charlottesville, Virginia 22903-2475 USA            78:31.1W, 38:02.2N