Subject: FITS units (OGIP Memo)

From: francois at SIMBAD.u-strasbg.fr
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 93 11:49:13 +0200

--------------------------------------------------

I tried for more than 2 weeks to send comments about the
"Specification of Physical Units within OGIP FITS files"
(OGIP Memo OGIP/93-001)
to their authors Ian M. George & Lorella Angelini
at their SPAN address LHEAVX::GEORGE or LHEAVX::ANGELINI
specified in their document, 
but apparently their vax is always down...
Can one of the authors specify a more reliable e-mail address --
or maybe should this discussion more widely open ?

Francois Ochsenbein
=====================================================================
Internet:  francois at simbad.u-strasbg.fr        SPAN: SIMBAD::FRANCOIS
   Phone:  +33 88 35 84 11                      Fax: +33 88 25 01 60
    Post:  Dr Francois Ochsenbein, Centre Donnees astronomiques (CDS)
	   Observatoire Astronomique
	   11, rue de l'Universite
	   67000 STRASBOURG, France
=====================================================================