Subject: FITSIO Questionnaire

From: pence at tetra.gsfc.nasa.gov (William Pence)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 94 16:25:27 EST

To users of the FITSIO subroutine library:

In order to gauge the extent that the FITSIO subroutine library is
being used, and to help justify its ongoing support, I would be
grateful if any users of the FITSIO software would please fill out and
return to me the following short questionnaire (do not send it back to
this newsgroup).  I am interested in hearing from individual
programmers as well as larger projects that have used FITSIO,
especially other organizations within NASA.

Thank you in advance for your support,
Bill Pence
NASA/GSFC

----- Cut Here -----------------------------------------------

           FITSIO Software Questionnaire

       (please return to pence at tetra.gsfc.nasa.gov)

1.  Name of individual or project that used FITSIO:

2.  Institution address:

3.  How useful was FITSIO for this project (check one)

  _____ a) not very useful; could easily cope without using FITSIO

  _____ b) moderately useful; FITSIO made it significantly easier or
           less costly to complete the project.

  _____ c) very useful;  the project would have been difficult or much
           more costly to complete without using FITSIO

4. (optional) Briefly describe your project and the role played 
   by FITSIO:

5. (optional) Suggestions for making FITSIO more useful:

----- End of Questionnaire ----------------------------------------