Subject: A Shareware Windows image processor

From: jfbn at cbnewsl.cb.att.com (james.f.burnell)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 1994 13:43:07 GMT

Fellow astroimagers:

I am writing an astronomical image processing program for Windows
dealing with images obtained from CCD cameras, including Richard Berry's
cookbook 211 and 245 cameras, and I intend to distribute the program
as shareware. I would like to be able to read and write files in FITS
format (among others). I am currently having trouble with some files
and would like to get hold of a precise description of FITS format. Please,
could someone help me find an appropriate source of information. I am
especially interested in the graphics file format.

Posted for Konstantin Evdovkimov by:

Jim Burnell
AT&T Bell Labs
jfb at zeppo.att.com

---

From: Daniel_Engelbrecht at petnet.in-berlin.de (Daniel Engelbrecht)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 94 01:46:53 GMT

dfdfdfdf