Subject: Some questions on WFPC2 fits data...

From: abs9d at galen.med.Virginia.EDU (Amy B. Sprenkle)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 04:27:44 GMT

Hi,

	I have been working with some WFPC2 images (amateur
astronomer) and I noticed the DATAMAX and DATAMIN fields apply
to the first image only.  Is this the standard convention, and
if so, does the Min/Max data for the rest of the chips show up
in the header?

	Also, what is the convention as far as the order of
images?  Is it as shown below with the third image being the
Planetary camera?

	11
	113
	2244
	2244

	Lastly, when trying to determine pixel RA/DEC
coordinates and the image is MIRROR=T, do you have to flip the
image (left-Right?) so that the coordinates match up?

	Thanks Amy:)