Subject: Re: TRIPOD v0.3

From: phfrom at nyx.uni-konstanz.de (Hartmut Frommert)
Date: 8 Jun 1995 09:29:45 -0500

Richard,

>                              T.R.I.P.O.D. v0.3
>                          Usenet Post - June 6, 1995

nice and smart, but..

>        TRIPOD currently supports the following platforms and operating
>        systems:
>
>                Platform & OS                   Filename
>                -------------                   --------
>                DEC Alpha OSF/1 2.x             tripod-0.3-osf1.gz
>                Hewlett-Packard HP/UX 9.x       tripod-0.3-hpux.gz
>                IBM RS-6000 AIX 3.2             tripod-0.3-aix.gz
>                IBM x86 Linux                   tripod-0.3-linux.gz
>                Silicon Graphics IRIX 5.2       tripod-0.3-irix.gz
>                Sun Solaris 2.4                 tripod-0.3-solaris.gz
>                Sun SunOS 4.1.x                 tripod-0.3-sunos.gz

I certainly miss any non-*ix here !  Are there any plans, in particular, to 
port the program to OS/2 ?

                               | OS/2 vs. NT: Better Half than Not Testified
  Hartmut Frommert             | Warp 3.0 vs. 95:   Cheaper, Smaller, Faster
  <phfrom at nyx.uni-konstanz.de> |                    and finally, it exists..
----------- Get astronomical and space gifs via anon ftp from: -------------
ftp.seds.org; explorer.arc.nasa.gov: /pub/SPACE/GIF; jplinfo.jpl.nasa.gov  |
garbo.uwasa.fi:/pc/gif*; ftp.fce.vutbr.cz; ftp.univ-rennes1.fr; ftp.bdl.fr |
HST: marvel.stsci.edu:/pubinfo/gif; ftp.cnam.fr; crux.astr.ua.edu| Updates |
Clementine: clementine.s1.gov; images.jsc.nasa.gov (no more ftp) | welcome |
- More in SEDS' Astro FTP List:  ftp://ftp.seds.org/faq/astroftp.txt

The SL9 crash was just a heavenly celebration of Apollo 11 25th anniversary!