Subject: WIndows FITS Table reader

From: "Andrew J. P. Maclean" <a.maclean at uws.edu.au>
Date: 6 Jul 1995 22:29:22 GMT

Does anyone know if there is a FITS Table reader that 
runs in Widows 3.1 or Win95 available?

-- 
+----------------------------------+---------------------------
----+
|  Andrew J. P. Maclean            |                           
    |
|  University Planner              |                           
    |
|  University of Western Sydney    |  Ph:     +61 (02) 678 7848 
   |
|  PO Box 1000, St Marys, NSW 2760 |  Fax:    +61 (02) 678 7804 
   |
|  Australia                       |  e-mail: 
a.maclean at uws.edu.au |
+----------------------------------+---------------------------
----+