Subject: FITS viewer for Windows

From: jbukczyn at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (Jacob Bukczynski)
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 1995 04:51:47 GMT

Is there a freeware/shareware FITS viewer for Windows somewhere? If
any on has it, can you please post it or give me a site where it can
be found? Thanks

---

From: dwells at nrao.edu (Don Wells)
Date: 14 Sep 1995 14:36:13 GMT

"JB" == Jacob Bukczynski <jbukczyn at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca> writes:
JB> Is there a freeware/shareware FITS viewer for Windows somewhere?..

See
    http://fits.cv.nrao.edu/os-support/ms-windows/fitsview/
or
    ftp://fits.cv.nrao.edu/fits/os-support/ms-windows/fitsview/
--
  Donald C. Wells         Associate Scientist         dwells at nrao.edu
                    http://fits.cv.nrao.edu/~dwells
  National Radio Astronomy Observatory                +1-804-296-0277
  520 Edgemont Road,   Charlottesville, Virginia       22903-2475 USA