Subject: Fitsblink 2.11 port to XFree86-OS/2

From: dmunro at sfu.ca (Duncan Munro)
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 05:14:48 GMT

I have ported Fitsblink 2.11 to Xfree86-OS/2. It is an Fits image
viewerand astrometry program. It can pattern-match a fits image with
theHubble GSC to determine the precise location of the image. It also
has an interface for Telescope and CCD camera control, but this is
untested. 

I have uploaded Fitsblink as fblink.zip to hobbes.nmsu.edu. it is now
in the incoming directory and the proposed placement is:  

/pub/os2/apps/astro:

It also requires Xforms.88  from :

http://borneo.gmd.de/~veit/os2/xf86ported.html

and CFitsio142.zip from:

ftp://legacy.gsfc.nasa.gov/software/fitsio/c/

Cfitsio142.zip must be compiled. If this is a problem for anyone I can
upload the compiled version to hobbes as well
thanks

Duncan Munro
dmunro at sfu.ca