Subject: reading fits from MATLAB

From: Pere L Palle <plp at ll.iac.es>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 12:49:02 +0000

--------------93D98F05B86066A7E3DF4E06
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi colleagues,

I have just joined this newsgroup because of an urgent problem !!!

I need to read "fits" data files from inside Matlab 5.2.

I had some old codes, but does seem to work properly...

Does any one know about the xsitence of Matlab routines to read fits

data files (no images, but data).

    Thanks in advance

        Pere

--
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#  Pere L. Palle                        E-mail: plp at ll.iac.es             #
#  Instituto de Astrofisica de Canarias         ppalle at solar.stanford.edu #
#  38205 LA LAGUNA (Tenerife)           Phone:  (34) 922 605384           #
#  SPAIN                                Fax:    (34) 922 605210           #
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------93D98F05B86066A7E3DF4E06
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
<html>

<pre>Hi colleagues,</pre>

<pre>I have just joined this newsgroup because of an urgent problem !!!</pre>

<pre>I need to read "fits" data files from inside Matlab 5.2.</pre>

<pre>I had some old codes, but does seem to work properly...</pre>

<pre></pre>

<pre>Does any one know about the xsitence of Matlab routines to read fits</pre>

<pre>data files (no images, but data).</pre>

<pre>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks in advance</pre>

<pre>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Pere</pre>

<pre>--&nbsp;
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#&nbsp; Pere L. Palle&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; E-mail: plp at ll.iac.es&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; #&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
#&nbsp; Instituto de Astrofisica de Canarias&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ppalle at solar.stanford.edu #
#&nbsp; 38205 LA LAGUNA (Tenerife)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Phone:&nbsp; (34) 922 605384&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; #
#&nbsp; SPAIN&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Fax:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (34) 922 605210&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; #
---------------------------------------------------------------------------</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------93D98F05B86066A7E3DF4E06--