Subject: ANNOUNCE: CFITSIO.pm v0.91

From: Pete Ratzlaff <rpete at ascda3.harvard.edu>
Date: 8 Apr 1999 17:37:16 -0500

Hello all,

A new version of the Perl interface to William Pence's CFITSIO
subroutine library is available. This version synchronizes with
CFITSIO v2.031, and requires that version or later for proper
installation. For more information on the CFITSIO subroutine library,
see http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/fitsio

New features in CFITSIO.pm v0.91 include:

* implemented functions:
     - fits_get_col_display_width
     - fits_url_type
     - fits_real_col_bit_usht
     - fits_real_col_bit_uint

* several bug fixes

This version can be obtained at:
  http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~rpete/cfitsio/CFITSIO-0.91.tar.gz

And also on your local CPAN mirror under:
  modules/by-authors/id/P/PR/PRATZLAFF/CFITSIO-0.91.tar.gz

As always, you can find the latest version of CFITSIO.pm at
  http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~rpete/cfitsio

Cheers,
-Pete Ratzlaff <pratzlaff at cfa.harvard.edu>