Subject: Announcement: CFITSIO v2.033

From: William Pence <pence at tetra.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:56:35 -0400

**** CFITSIO v2.033 Release Announcement ****

A new version of the CFITSIO library for reading and writing FITS files is now
available at

     http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/fitsio

This release containing a number of relatively minor enhancements and bug fixes
to the previous release.  The revised User's Guide for CFITSIO can be viewed
on-line at

C programmers guide:  
  http://legacy.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/software/fitsio/c/c_user/cfitsio.html

Fortran programmers guide:
  http://legacy.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/software/fitsio/c/f_user/fitsio.html

____________________________________________________________________
Dr. William Pence                          pence at tetra.gsfc.nasa.gov
NASA/GSFC Code 662         HEASARC         +1-301-286-4599 (voice)     
Greenbelt MD 20771                         +1-301-286-1684 (fax)

---

From: msz at sirius.astrouw.edu.pl (Michal Szymanski)
Date: 21 Sep 1999 17:57:04 GMT

>     http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/fitsio

Is it available somewhere else then in HEASARC site? I keep getting:

  Could not connect to heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov: Connection refused.

regards, Michal.

--
  Michal Szymanski (msz at astrouw.edu.pl)
  Warsaw University Observatory, Warszawa, POLAND