Subject: HDFv3.2manuals

From: [email-masked] (David Coker)
Date: 4 Jun 1993 10:58:11 -0400

Hello,

	I've recently started using HDF v3.2 to store and analyze
both 8-bit raster and general SDS type data. However, the 
available manuals in postscript (PS) are for v3.1. If anyone has
or knows how I can get Postscript versions for these, I would
greatly appreciate it. I have written to NCSA and they have ignored
my query. As there are significant differences between 3.1 and 3.2 
in the SDS routines, I think this problem should have been corrected
with the release. It is true that I can read the ascii versions, 
but why aren't the PS versions available?
By the way I do not have access to a Macintosh
to look at the MS Word (or whatever?) file that's available.

	Thanks,

	David

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
> David A. Coker		[email-masked]
> Dept. of Physics              [email-masked]
> SUNY Stony Brook
> Stony Brook, NY 11794
--------------------------------------------------------------